Do you let Kiwi's in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Welcome from the Buckeye, nice looking truck.

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
Welcome! Hopefully you will start posting some things in the offroad section here. I've read/seen a lot of videos of overland trips in Australia but know pretty much nothing about New Zealand. It would be nice if you can educate some of us here on your experiences and trips (with pics!).

There is lot of experience on this site with a good group of people.

1973c10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Welcome

Hatchet54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Red
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Sierra Grande
Engine Size
Welcome to the board! Really cool to see someone from the Southern Hemisphere. Really like your truck...I'm also partial to that qounset hut.
Be sure to post often! We could use something a little different around here.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Welcome to GMSB !!! And a 3rd nice rig. Don't be afraid to share the ins, outs and stories behind the other 2 also. :waytogo:

Offroad Addiction

Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
350ci
Welcome! Hopefully you will start posting some things in the offroad section here. I've read/seen a lot of videos of overland trips in Australia but know pretty much nothing about New Zealand. It would be nice if you can educate some of us here on your experiences and trips (with pics!).

There is lot of experience on this site with a good group of people.

All our offroad content doesn't have anything to do with square bodies though, we more film the hardcore wheeling stuff.

Welcome to the board! Really cool to see someone from the Southern Hemisphere. Really like your truck...I'm also partial to that qounset hut.
Be sure to post often! We could use something a little different around here.

Thanks, I am hoping it is as good as my buddy says it is... guess we will find out in 4 weeks when it arrives. I'll try to keep active but we don't get a whole lot of freetime.

Welcome to GMSB !!! And a 3rd nice rig. Don't be afraid to share the ins, outs and stories behind the other 2 also. :waytogo:

The GMC was bout sight unseen... turned up was a rusty POS, had dreams to fix it but decided to build my offroad rig instead.

The white one was my buddies, rusty but not too bad. Was an amazing rig to drive round in, turned heads everywhere sounded great with the vortec 454... of course need to make the new one better to make him miss his more :D

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
All our offroad content doesn't have anything to do with square bodies though, we more film the hardcore wheeling stuff.

Ah- yes... I see it does say squarebodies offroading.

But feel free to use "other vehicles" or maybe "the great outdoors" to post some of your wheeling trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1987R10Man