Custom one off front clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Custom One off front Clip has both front steel fenders and hood that has has a steel Cowl Induction scoop from a 69 Z28 sectioned into it and lip on front cut off so there is a smooth transition from the fiberglass nosecone to the hood. also comes with the shaved cowl panel.

$2000

Located in So Cal

You must be registered for see images attach

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size

Sorry, it is a picture of a picture and the picture is a rendering of what it looks like on. it of the first actual truck and we Photoshopped the the phantom grill in. the one I have also has a all steel Cowl Induction hood a one off part also. I have both fenders ready to go on same with the hood, cowl panel and nose cone. if put on a lowered dually makes the truck very sleek. it still would have to be painted most parts are original red and primer.

The lower one are some of the actual parts there is also a smooth bumper reflected in the upper picture. and you can kind of see the hood

Last edited:

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Yeah... but.... I can’t see anything

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Sorry, it is a picture of a picture and the picture is a rendering of what it looks like on. I have both fenders ready to go on same with the hood, cowl panel and nose cone. if put on a lowered dually makes the truck very sleek. it still would have to be painted most parts are original red and primer.

So what you're saying is you DON'T actually have a real picture of what you're selling?

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I added a better pic of the front end above and explanation. It is a really nice front end Sorry for the blurry photo

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
So what you're saying is you DON'T actually have a real picture of what you're selling?

I posted a couple, the orange one is what one looked like painted to help give some vision.

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Reverse focus it, rub vasaline on your screen and squint. o_O

Did you say rub the Vaseline the on squint and squirt? That's sick I don't want my truck being a part of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86sunnyguy