Chalet 4x4 SBC 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I love the rare ones. Ive never actually seen one of these.
Yeah me too. That would be the only reason I wanted it, cuz I'm not a round eye guy, but I'd have one of those for sure and I'd keep it OEM as possible.

Though it would be pretty cool to have. Blazer, with or without the top, or the coach installed. The versatility I would certainly enjoy.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You are most welcome, there is a cross member and front drive shaft still attached. I will separate them, cleanum up and then they wont get the trunk of their car so durteeee. :happy160::happy175:
It has been in the back of the 78, might as well someone get some use from it before it rusts and seizes up.
For sure, I ever get **** straightened out, I certainly hope to go see some people and be bringing some parts to give away, or even just transfer some parts from others to others since distance and shipping seems to kill so many deals for all of us.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
For sure, I ever get **** straightened out, I certainly hope to go see some people and be bringing some parts to give away, or even just transfer some parts from others to others since distance and shipping seems to kill so many deals for all of us.
You coming to Pa? I just got a tow truck lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
If I get to make the trip I want to... PA is for sure on the list. There's you, @89Suburban and I have another Tow Bro in PA that had to sell out and retire due to a head injury that'll he'll live with the rest of his life, so yeah PA for sure if I get to do it. I've got a route in mind if I ever get to do this.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
If I get to make the trip I want to... PA is for sure on the list. There's you, @89Suburban and I have another Tow Bro in PA that had to sell out and retire due to a head injury that'll he'll live with the rest of his life, so yeah PA for sure if I get to do it. I've got a route in mind if I ever get to do this.
Cool

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So we don't have humpteen jazillion Chalet threads, I'll just add to this post I found in Search.

So a guy on Facebook Marketplace has a 77 Chalet listed for sale. I have to admit, it's in great shape. Here are some pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Anyone care to guess at what he's asking or tell what you'd be willing to spend for it in real money whether you have it or not?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'll give you a hint, I can buy 2.5 of these for what he's asking for the Chalet and it appears to be in like condition with 37,000 miles for a 94 model. I mean, I really like the Chalet but if I were looking for a used RV, I'd only need 1. Hell, I kinda wish I had the $10,500 to buy this thing even though it is a Ford and even get a *******. I'm sure it's same powertrain I had in my box van and it was a beast and never had any problems and it had 160,000 miles on it, so 37,000 is still like new.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rvs/d/tulsa-class-coach-37-miles-jayco-eagle/6891928144.html

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
BTW, Obviously been sitting awhile and may need some work, but this one is in AK for $1000. I'd be all over that ****.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
BTW, Obviously been sitting awhile and may need some work, but this one is in AK for $1000. I'd be all over that ****.

I`ll probably be there in about a month. :happy160::happy175: probably be pretty broke though. Do You have a website for the add?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I`ll probably be there in about a month. :happy160::happy175: probably be pretty broke though. Do You have a website for the add?
That's a long drive back with it, if it even runs. It was a FB Marketplace ad that I can't find now. I wonder if he took it down. It couldn't have lasted very long. I'd think there's got to be some square fans even in AK too.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size