Can.....not.....find.....hubcaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rumblebox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carlton
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
The 69-74 are the ones i want. I'm not a fan of the later ones.

I found a set on eBay, but they have 9 days left.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=161779633183&alt=web

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Without looking though old brochures, I thought they went through the '76 model year. At any rate, they are hard to find anymore. I have been looking (locally) for some 2wd 1/2 ton caps for a while and haven't found any. I have a real nice later style set, but they just don't do it for me.

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
If you really want to test your patience and persistence, try finding a pair of these:

You must be registered for see images attach

Front 12" covers for 1 tons with a D60 axle (basically most of them) are hard to find. I've been looking for a spare set for a while with no luck.

They have that elongated cone that extends out to the shiny hub lock and covers the ugly, working part of the hub - I guess that's the reason. If it weren't for peer pressure, I'd chuck the things and just go commando - like in the images below.

Note the difference between how far the hub extends out on a K30 as opposed to a K20:

3/4 Ton:

1 Ton:

I'm not really sure on all this, so if anyone can confirm what I think is right or set me straight - please do.

Don5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k15
Engine Size
If you really want to test your patience and persistence, try finding a pair of these:

Front 12" covers for 1 tons with a D60 axle (basically most of them) are hard to find. I've been looking for a spare set for a while with no luck.

They have that elongated cone that extends out to the shiny hub lock and covers the ugly, working part of the hub - I guess that's the reason. If it weren't for peer pressure, I'd chuck the things and just go commando - like in the images below.

Note the difference between how far the hub extends out on a K30 as opposed to a K20:

3/4 Ton:

1 Ton:

I'm not really sure on all this, so if anyone can confirm what I think is right or set me straight - please do.

Hey Jerry here you go.:)

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/5215780068.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69