Cab roof lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
I think they intended for you to use a 5/8” or so hole saw for those, because that scotch lock would need to fit through it. That is, unless they fit behind the bulb in the housing. Whatever the case may be, you’ll need a larger hole to use the fish.

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
I think they intended for you to use a 5/8” or so hole saw for those, because that scotch lock would need to fit through it. That is, unless they fit behind the bulb in the housing. Whatever the case may be, you’ll need a larger hole to use the fish.
Thanks. I will probably do that next.

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
Update: Went to my local auto electric shop and he told me to use a butt connector on the end, then strip some of the coating from the feeder wire where the lights are. Did that, wrapped the light wire around the stripped feeder wire and taped them as he said. Got them hooked up and working. Got rid of the "Scotchlocks" or whatever those things are called,

Attachments

• IMG_7852.JPG
    IMG_7852.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe