Brake controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I think a lot of it has to do with regulating stupidity.

People have no common sense anymore and don't adjust speed and account for stopping distances so they have to make sure they account for most of the variables when your towing something.
And with no personal responsibility acceptance and everybody wanting to sue somebody they have to cover their own butts.
Somebody towing a 10,000 lb. something with their Jeep Wrangler and gets into an accident they would blame everyone but themselves.

They would Sue the company that rented them the equipment, the people that they hit, the property owners who's tree jumped in front of them ect...ect...

I understand but on the other hand it's just annoying for me when I try to rent something. I have been pulling trailers for 40 years and everything from a 4x8 harbor freight trailer,
to triples in my tractor trailer across country.
Nailed it !!! That's why the rest of us have to be judged by these rental companies.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
The trade off is, I’d rather be inconvenienced by the occasional “no” than getting smacked by said doofus in the wrangler with a 10k lb trailer. If only everyone had sense...we wouldn’t need 90% of the rules.