Blazer/Jimmy Complete Exhaust Systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Greetings gentleman! I may be nearing the stage of my exhaust system on the Jimmy. Right now i'm down to the manifolds, nothing else. I intend to replace them with OEM and steering away from headers. From here, what are some options/kits, etc. Want to know where to buy best, what to buy best. I intend to weld them, obviously installing new hangers since 80% of them are already missing. Pictured below is pretty much the only picture of it with the prior exhaust. It was a joke, one of the first things to go. As always, thank you.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
I'm looking at LMC's options, from new manifolds to the entire setup. It doesn't look that bad. Optional glass packs, "bolts together" and comes with hangers. Any thoughts?

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I'd try to find GM manifolds if possible

I dont know what exhaust systems LMC has to offer but I did a Hooker clamp together system with Hooker Super Comp Turbo mufflers years ago and was very pleased with how it turned out. It lasted ten years as my daily driver & was actually still useable when I boke the truck down for restoration after it sat for another decade.

This time I ordered a Flowmaster universal kit with Flowmaster hushpower mufflers, it was a lot more work tinkering to get the fit just right but I am real pleased with how it turned out. I used exhaust hangers from summit that were just a 3/8" rod mounted into a rubber isolator that bolts to the frame or crossmember, tacked them to the tubing then heated and bent them like "J" hooks to finalize them.

img_7643-jpg.263558

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Hooker has some decent kits according to a buddy of mine, they're slip fit and give you some options for lengths and routings, then you could weld them all up. That wasn't out when I built my truck. I couldn't find anything I liked so I just went to an exhaust shop and had it all done. That's probably your best bet honestly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texdave