Bed tail pan replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78 Square

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I bought a new to me bed yesterday. I ended up having to drive to the other end of the state for it but in western Pennsylvania, it's hard to find a bed that isn't completely rotted. All it needs is wheel well replacement panels and, from what I understand, a bed tail pan. I need the whole piece, the cross member in the back and the piece that makes the bed look good. I found it one on LMC truck for $150 plus oversized ship. That's more than I paid for the whole bed. Anyways I was just wondering where to find one other than LMC truck. I found one on a site called C2C fabrication for $87 but not sure how the fitment is or if they're reputable. Any help would be appreciated

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I bought a new to me bed yesterday. I ended up having to drive to the other end of the state for it but in western Pennsylvania, it's hard to find a bed that isn't completely rotted. All it needs is wheel well replacement panels and, from what I understand, a bed tail pan. I need the whole piece, the cross member in the back and the piece that makes the bed look good. I found it one on LMC truck for $150 plus oversized ship. That's more than I paid for the whole bed. Anyways I was just wondering where to find one other than LMC truck. I found one on a site called C2C fabrication for $87 but not sure how the fitment is or if they're reputable. Any help would be appreciated

That’s just a flat piece of steel. Not a big deal to cab up.

78 Square

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Well it looks like it's attached to the back cross member which is also pretty holey. LMC sells it as one piece

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well it looks like it's attached to the back cross member which is also pretty holey. LMC sells it as one piece
Your out towards Pittsburgh, aren’t you?

Edward Koleman

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Check out raybuck.com. They are downtown Pittsburgh with unbeatable prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising