bad weather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyger13us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
450hp/357cid
So? ya guys and gals ok out that way with all the tornado's?
i lived out that way once apon a time,, scared me to death..
Here's Hoping :patriot:all is well!!!!!!!!!!!

delsolkm14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350ci SBC
Had some strong winds here, but most the bad stuff hit just south of us luckily.

Sorry to hear about all the deaths and destruction that did happen across the mid-west.

Illuminati

Reaction score
First Name
C
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/Silverado
Engine Size
350 4bbl
It's good to live in the desert....hopefully everyone "back east" is okay

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
I live in northern Virginia about 10-15 minutes south of WV state line. No tornados hit here either. I did hear one hitting Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Clark County Va though. Clarke County/Berryville is only 10 minutes east of me.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Driving up I75 today, we saw the aftermath of several tornadoes in Kentucky. A couple down south in the state, then one up north.

dhamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I live in Paulding County, GA where the most damage was done in the state. We were right on the edge of the rotation, and were very fortunate. I heard the roar of the wind, but we only had limbs down in the yard. We only spent a couple of minutes hunkered down in the coat closet.

riggs

Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
bucket you seen the aftermath in the crittenden area, its a sad sight to see, i have friends that live in crittenden still and used to live minutes from there.

The family and myself was headed over to Moscow Ohio on friday when all the storms hit, we stopped in a small town on us 52 to grab some dinner for the night, after speaking with my cousin on dinner choices i hung up ran into iga to get some food, it started to hail and rain. ran into the store for a minute then my cousin calls and tells me not to come any farther that his house is about to get hit my the tornado, well the sun came out and back on the road we went. got to the city of moscow after four wheeling over down power lines trees etc etc. it was a disaster :( , never made it to my cousins house, thankfully all he lost was a roof on his pole barn and a few trees. if it wasnt for that one call from him my family and myself would have been a gooner :(

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yeah, it was around Crittenden. We got off the highway for gas, at the Pilot I think it was, the Marathon across the street was closed due to severe wind damage. Then we got back on the highway headed north and immediately saw a bunch of tornado damage.

Something about seeing it all in person makes it much more sad than seeing it on the news.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus