B&M shift products th350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobkyle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
I hate ratchet shifters. Even racing, They suck. I use the B&M z-gate.I like it the best.

If you don't like the harsh switches between park and reverse, Try lowering your idle?

Any kind of shift kid is just going to make it bang harder.

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Might have a ratchet shifter in a trade.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I hate ratchet shifters. Even racing, They suck. I use the B&M z-gate.I like it the best.

If you don't like the harsh switches between park and reverse, Try lowering your idle?

Any kind of shift kid is just going to make it bang harder.

Or getting a bit higher stall converter will also help the harsh in gear shifts.

You're the first I've heard that don't like ratchet shifters. I love'm and prolly wouldn't have anything but.

bobkyle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
Or getting a bit higher stall converter will also help the harsh in gear shifts.

You're the first I've heard that don't like ratchet shifters. I love'm and prolly wouldn't have anything but.

Yeah a bit higher stall could relieve some of that issue also.

The ratchet sucks, With mud and water. And its just soo much clicking. I just like this Zgate... I've got a couple of them. I don't know what i'll do if they stop selling them lol.

http://www.jegs.com/i/B&M/130/80681/10002/-1

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
So much for my deal on the ratchet shifter. I wanted to trade a 22r engine that just needed pistons. Had a brand new master gasket set, 2 new oil pumps, 2 new timing chains, brand new timing cover, 2 oil pans and a bunch of extra bolts and parts. The pistons,intake manifold and carb where all that is missing. I just stopped buying parts that's all. hell I was even throwing in extra new bearings.

Guy ask for pics' told him I'd get some the next day. I had to use my wifes phone but she left to go to work. So i texted him from the web. He never responded back , lives in the same town I live in, offered to let him come out and look @ all the parts etc.

O well, I'll be buying a mile long shifter anyways :D

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Don't trash that 22R though. Highly sought after engines for off-road Yota trucks and even some small crawler conversions like in Samari's and chit like that.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Is that what the big fuss was all about? Jeeze. :rolleyes:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Is that what the big fuss was all about? Jeeze. :rolleyes:

Yep, got some butt hurt over a ..... oooops wait a minute. That might be a suggestion that someone is gay, :shrug: so let's change that too, Yep, got their feelings hurt.... All handled and put to bed now. :mad3: Geez, better keep it out of the bed too. Damn... It's all fixed now is what I mean. Let's choose our words wisely from now on. :Sumo:

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Don't trash that 22R though. Highly sought after engines for off-road Yota trucks and even some small crawler conversions like in Samari's and chit like that.

I aint, Don't forget I came from the yota world :D just decided to step back up to a v8. I'll prob end up ordering some new pistons, slap on the new head gasket, and drop it in another yota. For a dedicated offroad rig and tow it with the chevy.

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Yep, got some butt hurt over a ..... oooops wait a minute. That might be a suggestion that someone is gay, :shrug: so let's change that too, Yep, got their feelings hurt.... All handled and put to bed now. :mad3: Geez, better keep it out of the bed too. Damn... It's all fixed now is what I mean. Let's choose our words wisely from now on. :Sumo:

No hurt here, just the jack ass is missing out on a deal. Somebody else will grab it, I'm only asking 350, has brand new pumps, rear main oil deal, new timing chain and cover, new water pump, comes with extra new timing chain kit,oil pump, master gasket set, alt, idle pulley and bracket, newish belts, clutch plate, flywheel, 2 valve covers, 2 oil pans, lce block off plates, dizzy, and a bunch of other parts. I'm even including injectors incase they wanna convert to efi.

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels

This may be in order....:Big Laugh:

Attachments

• 1535606_593021367419518_142978454_n.jpg
    1535606_593021367419518_142978454_n.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 110

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size

Your all gay! that's ok I don't care , just don't hit on me. Unless your a female.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
No hurt here, just the jack ass is missing out on a deal. Somebody else will grab it, I'm only asking 350, has brand new pumps, rear main oil deal, new timing chain and cover, new water pump, comes with extra new timing chain kit,oil pump, master gasket set, alt, idle pulley and bracket, newish belts, clutch plate, flywheel, 2 valve covers, 2 oil pans, lce block off plates, dizzy, and a bunch of other parts. I'm even including injectors incase they wanna convert to efi.

Doesn't sound like a bad deal at all for someone needing a 22R. I could have used one time about 15 years ago. Ended up selling the truck. It was actually my dads and he didn't want it and I could have bought it from him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm