Anyone have Cliffs High performance q-jet book?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecantaloupeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dawson
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
Hi everyone, I'm looking to rebuild my q-jet. I have no experience other than watching some videos. I wanted to get cliffs book on the q-jet, but it would be nice to save almost 30 bucks. Does anyone have the book that could scan me it and send a pdf? Or maybe just the part covering the rebuild? Thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
This book has been out for many years, so there may be one in a local library, and it is definitely available used. Even if you did have a copy of the rebuild chapter, there is useful information spread out throughout the book.

One challenge in the book's organization is that it covers Quadrajets from the entire range of years, so when one specific topic is covered (e.g. idle circuit, rods, choke, etc.) it takes several pages to cover all the possible models. Then it moves from the stock setup to the performance tuning chapter where you go through all the same topics again to see how each carb model can be tweaked for performance. You need several parts of the book content for reference as you tune your carburetor.

Bruce

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
I have Cliff's book and it's worth every penny and no, I will not scan it and send you a pdf.