Anybody use classic industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

79dentside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic
Engine Size
Hello all,

Looking for opinions/input on seat covers. I came across classic industries and am thinking about doing a dark brown seat cover from them, but I’m also consider the tan. My question is if anyone has run these covers, how do they fit/hold up? I’d also like to hear some of your other suggestions too if you have had good luck with another brand. I’d really like to find a “king ranch” distressed looking vinyl, but I think I would have to venture into real leather and that is out of the budget.

These are the 2 that I am looking at as well as what the interior currently looks like. The tan buckles would look good with a tan seat, but I really would like a darker/distressed finish seat.

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/w1027100418.html

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1979/chevrolet/truck/parts/w1027100428.html

You must be registered for see images attach

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Both of those ads say "arriving soon" . That would bother me if I was in a hurry. Better call and see when??

79dentside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic
Engine Size
Yeah, that is true. I wasn’t sure if these were new items or what… That on top of not having any reviews… had me hesitant to buy anything before checking out what others thought.

MikecLA

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Been there done that! I love classic ind. but like everyone else backorder delays. I got my serapa, Mexican blanket cover on Amazon. There are two on there, one sucks, thin and doesn’t wrap over the top with full material. 2nd one was great, thick like the ones in 70s, and wrapped over the top down the back of seat about 1/2 way.
I eventually just got the whole seat replaced anyway so think about that too.

K5ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside
Engine Size
I bought my seat cover from classic industries about 2 or 3 years ago. It was the dark saddle color. It matched my interior pretty well and was very easy to install. I used the trash bag trick and they slid right on.

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
Hey Steve, the interior is awesome, what is the rest like, pic?

79dentside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic
Engine Size
I bought my seat cover from classic industries about 2 or 3 years ago. It was the dark saddle color. It matched my interior pretty well and was very easy to install. I used the trash bag trick and they slid right on.

that’s awesome!! I love that combo.

K5ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside
Engine Size
Hey Steve, the interior is awesome, what is the rest like, pic?

The exterior is still a "in progress". The truck was pretty disgusting when I got it so I did the complete interior first. I've done the urethane bushings, ball joints, springs front and rear, exhaust, installed a 700r4, new brakes, tires, aluminum radiator, headers and many other engine upgrades, etc. I'm just now getting to the exterior and bed wood. Hope to have it painted by the end of the year.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
And there's also, Eckler's. They are high on some stuff but they cover older trucks, 50's, and they have a lot of stuff and obscure stuff to. Of course there is LMC to for what it's worth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes