Any good hacks/upgrades you've come up with for our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
or if you have a radio shack around....hard to find one of those stores though. They closed ours.
They're just about done I think, I miss having one around they sure came in handy..

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
Back ups
You must be registered for see images attach
brake lights
You must be registered for see images attach

I just noticed you need to put on dinky little tires to get your rig in the shop...
Oh well, a shop with a low ceiling, poorly lit and filthy is still better than *** all...

Hey I'm signing papers now on my home sale! Then I really will have FA... I'm searching everyday for a rural retreat
with a shop... or a barn I can convert. Even a house without basement, on a slab... I'll gut it raise the roof!

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I just noticed you need to put on dinky little tires to get your rig in the shop...
Oh well, a shop with a low ceiling, poorly lit and filthy is still better than *** all...

Hey I'm signing papers now on my home sale! Then I really will have FA... I'm searching everyday for a rural retreat
with a shop... or a barn I can convert. Even a house without basement, on a slab... I'll gut it raise the roof!
Pissed my ex off way back when, cause I kept looking for a 4 car garage/shop, with the detached one bedroom house.... Priorities....

Last edited:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

Yea those are 195/65s stretched on 8 “ rally’s. As for the lighting there are 2 lights above the door, when it’s down it’s bright in there and as far see the mess once I’m thrashing on something that’s my focus. When that job is done I clean up and start over.

WFO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Yea those are 195/65s stretched on 8 “ rally’s. As for the lighting there are 2 lights above the door, when it’s down it’s bright in there and as far see the mess once I’m thrashing on something that’s my focus. When that job is done I clean up and start over.
I hear that. I never clean up while in the middle of something, or stuff will get lost.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
The writing is nauseating for me, makes it kinda hard to get a laugh out of it.
That’s the funny part I believe it’s intentional, because the punctuation is correct. Phonetically spelling the words is tough. The use of ph instead of using an f all the time is what brings me to my conclusion. Idk for sure but it amuses me.

vkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Var
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
That’s the funny part I believe it’s intentional, because the punctuation is correct. Phonetically spelling the words is tough. The use of ph instead of using an f all the time is what brings me to my conclusion. Idk for sure but it amuses me.

I think it's intentional too, just not something I can get a laugh out of

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
504SquareBody