Almost complete smog equipment from a 87 v10 burb (tbi 350)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Does anyone out there that lives in states requiring smog stuff need any of this?
I can let it go for a very very fair and negotiable price. You pay shipping.

It's a pump, all the hoses, canister, and whatever other crap off of it you may need.

V belt drive for the pump.

I have no use for it, my state doesn't require smog.

But in case there's someone out there needing smog goodies to get their square on the road..
I may have what you need.

The headers are eldebrock smog compliant... But they're pretty rusty, I didn't think anyone would want those.

Let me know, contact me by text, 704-738-8300.

If you call, leave a voicemail and let me know who you are! (I don't answer out of state numbers)

I'll be glad to work out something for a needy fellow member.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Thanks for posting that up. I've made the suggestion several times on here about guys who are removing smog **** to save it for the guys in Cali. I doubt you were here then and seen any of those posts, so glad you thought of it on your own. Hopefully others will do the same. Some of those guys end up spending a fortune locating this stuff and they have to do it every other year and sometimes the parts just wear out, break or simply don't work. Things like those smog tubes that go into the exhaust manifolds or the diverter valves and ****. Good Job Dawg !!! :waytogo:

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Thanks for posting that up. I've made the suggestion several times on here about guys who are removing smog **** to save it for the guys in Cali. I doubt you were here then and seen any of those posts, so glad you thought of it on your own. Hopefully others will do the same. Some of those guys end up spending a fortune locating this stuff and they have to do it every other year and sometimes the parts just wear out, break or simply don't work. Things like those smog tubes that go into the exhaust manifolds or the diverter valves and ****. Good Job Dawg !!! :waytogo:

Yeah man, I figured for sure someone would've seen it eventually and needed them. I'm glad the guy could use them, 1 more square on the road now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk