Air conditioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I'm putting a 97 engine in mine shortly and its on my list of things that are likely to be a problem. The condensor will have to get flipped around on mine and I'm sure the hose ends will be different, so I'll need some kind of adapters. I think there is a company that you can call and they can sell you the raw hose and correct ends to mount to what you have. I can't remember their name now though. I think it is something like classic auto air?
Ive seen a shop that advertises they produce lines locally, I would think if you find a auto shop that either does AC in large part or maybe call an HVAC company they may be able to refer you if you want more info. but I believe ive seen an ad or something similar to what you describe, so I think you are onto something.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Ive seen a shop that advertises they produce lines locally, I would think if you find a auto shop that either does AC in large part or maybe call an HVAC company they may be able to refer you if you want more info. but I believe ive seen an ad or something similar to what you describe, so I think you are onto something.
Its knowing what specific connector you need that is the problem. There are a few custom auto AC companies that can provide the hose and crimp on fittings. Any local hydraulic hose company can crimp the lines for you once you know the proper connector and hose length.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8