Aftermarket bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuckchevlover

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
78 and 86
Truck Model
Engine Size
I'm looking for an aftermarket front and rear bumper for my truck and was wondering if anyone knew of a manufacturer that makes them for these trucks. I haven't had any luck finding a manufacturer that specifically makes them for these years so I may have to modify one but I thought it was worth asking you guys!! Thanks for the help!

Canuckchevlover

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
78 and 86
Truck Model
Engine Size
My apologies, I was meaning bumpers like Iron Cross makes. Brush bumpers, or??? not sure what to call them.

Reaction score
First Name
E.B.
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Burb
Engine Size
peace maker bumpers

NOPHO84K30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Truck Year
1984 silverado k30
Truck Model
K30 dana 60 corp14 ff
Engine Size
454 sm465 np205
I made my rear bumper out of 1/4 rec tubing. I cut the ends at a 45 half way down capped them welded a reciever tube in and some big trailer D rings on it. I used motor cycle lic lights for my light on the plate.. looks sweet people ask were I bought it and how much.. im in it about 120 $ in steel and lights and two or three hrs of time. It kind of looks like a jeep bumper just alot bigger I was thinking of putting a swing tire carrier on it to but ive never seen one on a pick up so maybe maybe not ....con the hitch tube is really high need a 6-8 inch drop ball..

Konas new ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I made my rear bumper out of 1/4 rec tubing. I cut the ends at a 45 half way down capped them welded a reciever tube in and some big trailer D rings on it. I used motor cycle lic lights for my light on the plate.. looks sweet people ask were I bought it and how much.. im in it about 120 $ in steel and lights and two or three hrs of time. It kind of looks like a jeep bumper just alot bigger I was thinking of putting a swing tire carrier on it to but ive never seen one on a pick up so maybe maybe not ....con the hitch tube is really high need a 6-8 inch drop ball..

Any pics?? Sounds like something my 80 could use..:happy160:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eri24