Aces Killshot EFI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmc85k10

Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Looking to EFI swap my truck, currently running a Edelbrock 1406 and wanting a bit more power out of my engine so thinking of EFI swapping it, I've seen the Holley sniper kit but I'm leaning more towards the Aces Killshot kit due to price and looks like a better deal, if you have ran a Killshot system how was your luck with it and if you ran a Holley sniper how did you like it.
Thanks
Jesse

dhartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
c15
Engine Size
Looking to EFI swap my truck, currently running a Edelbrock 1406 and wanting a bit more power out of my engine so thinking of EFI swapping it, I've seen the Holley sniper kit but I'm leaning more towards the Aces Killshot kit due to price and looks like a better deal, if you have ran a Killshot system how was your luck with it and if you ran a Holley sniper how did you like it.
Thanks
Jesse
" HIGHLY RECOMMEND HOLLY " We installed the a sinper complete kit in a weekend. Main reason was the kid didn't like waiting for her to warm up. Also wanted better MPG. Went from about 7 MPG to damn near 12 to 15 MPG. Cannot say a bad word about it. We bought the complete kit was plug and play. Even came with a O2 sensor with a universal bung to put on the exhaust.

gmc85k10

Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
ok I'll have to go do more research on the holly.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Holley is the only answer here. I wouldn't touch Aces with a 10ft pole. A guy I work with knows the original guy that came up with Aces. The board overthrew him, fired him and ran with the company without any of the knowhow of the system. The few people I know that have tried it have hated it. Customer service doesn't know what they're talking about, the programming isn't great. It was literally just barely finished when the change occurred so they hadn't worked all the bugs out and still haven't

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad