89 firebird to buy or not to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
I sent message asking when I could come look at it and no response from him yet. So maybe it wasn't ment to be. I sure would like to see it as it looks clean in and out. Just want to see motor and drive it to see how it drives. Can't see the tags clear to see if they're still good or maybe just recently expired. I'll drive with headlights up for a bit till I get them fixed. The 18k I think is on the motor and the body has 175k on it.

Oh well thought it was at least worth a look. Then get it fix a few things and put in a stereo system in drive it for a bit then sell and make a little Cash since they are increasing in value. Can't see it if he don't get back with me. Lol

I appreciate yalls input and pointing **** out. I knew there were some in here that know more about them than me. If I can't see it it won't break my heart. Just thought it would be a clean car to fix up a little and drive a bit before I get rid of it.

Allan Abley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado C10
Engine Size
If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck .....WHAT IS IT??
Probably a DUCK..!!

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I imagine it costing more than the purchase price to change engines and rearends but what do I know?
I may be wrong but I would start somewhere closer to the goal if possible.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Very strange the engine wasn't identified right off, like '89 Firebird, new 350, 700R4 trans, good interior, 18K miles, 3K, serious buyers only. Now, that's a proper ad. All those other details like the headlights and the rear glass and the exhaust, new motor would come in the phone call to the seller, not all this mystery up front.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
In a nutshell, IT'S A PIECE OF **** and your money is better spent elsewhere.

Then again, it ain't my money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128