87 blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wallace6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
I really don't appreciate the negative comments if you have something to add say it. I have owned several squares and never one with this setup. However it took me a camera and a lot of patience to find it but it does work now. Thanks for the help except all the people who have a simple blower motor and nothing in the way and say yeah it's right there.I know these vehicles well and as said just plug it in. I feel this post was no help to me but maybe it will be to someone else.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
It is right there. Unless you have the rare full cover for the whole hvac box. Even then, that's the only thing in the way.

Probably the easiest blower motor you'll ever find. You got the answers necessary, multiple times, but you just kept saying you couldn't find it... we can't help that. We gave you the tools and tips, we can't fix it through the computer for you.

No offense but I don't think this thread will help anyone. There are plenty of informational blower motor threads. This is not one of those.

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
I really don't appreciate the negative comments if you have something to add say it. I have owned several squares and never one with this setup. However it took me a camera and a lot of patience to find it but it does work now. Thanks for the help except all the people who have a simple blower motor and nothing in the way and say yeah it's right there.I know these vehicles well and as said just plug it in. I feel this post was no help to me but maybe it will be to someone el
NM, I just read you found it & got it working...

Last edited:

Wallace6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Yes I have
It is right there. Unless you have the rare full cover for the whole hvac box. Even then, that's the only thing in the way.

Probably the easiest blower motor you'll ever find. You got the answers necessary, multiple times, but you just kept saying you couldn't find it... we can't help that. We gave you the tools and tips, we can't fix it through the computer for you.

No offense but I don't think this thread will help anyone. There are plenty of informational blower motor threads. This is not one of

Wallace6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
I degrees but you have about 1finger width and trying to put a blade terminal on correctly,pita thanks for the help and with a camera and a kid it working

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag