84 K10 gas tank strap perches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJH

Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey guys, I had an air leak in my drivers side tank on my 84 k10. It appears to occasionally come and go so I am having a shop look at it. They haven't done anything yet though because the straps that support the gas tank are bolted to some perches that they said are very rusty and may not be able to be re-used. They have tried looking for new ones but chevy has discontinued them and they said they have not been able to find them anywhere else yet. Any suggestions on where to get them if you even know what I am talking about? I don't have a part number or picture of the perch but I am working on getting a part number.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
lmctruck has them new, I think raybuck auto might, ebay has some new and used and maybe classicparts, but lmc for sure new ones.

AJH

Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Thanks Swims, I called LMC and they said they had them. I thought they would be harder to find than that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06