Gas tank fuel lines for rear tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC_Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350 sbc
So this is sort of an open idea question. I'm relocating the gas tank on my truck to the back using a blazer fuel tank which I have mostly figured out. The question I'm thinking about is suburbans also have rear tanks so realistically could I just buy pre bent suburban lines for the new gas tank for a truck that has a gas tank in the rear and run rubber lines from the sending unit to the hard line? I know the frames are slightly different between trucks and suburbans but maybe the fuel/return/vapor lines could be interchangeable? I'm new to running fuel lines so maybe I'm wasting my time thinking about this but I'd prefer just to buy pre bent lines online if possible. Thanks folks

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
So this is sort of an open idea question. I'm relocating the gas tank on my truck to the back using a blazer fuel tank which I have mostly figured out. The question I'm thinking about is suburbans also have rear tanks so realistically could I just buy pre bent suburban lines for the new gas tank for a truck that has a gas tank in the rear and run rubber lines from the sending unit to the hard line? I know the frames are slightly different between trucks and suburbans but maybe the fuel/return/vapor lines could be interchangeable? I'm new to running fuel lines so maybe I'm wasting my time thinking about this but I'd prefer just to buy pre bent lines online if possible. Thanks folks
I used the fuel lines and brackets from a 97 K2500 suburban that I had for a parts rig. I just re-bent the lines a bit to fit and ran them from the back tank to the hard lines where my switching valve used to be. They attached right to the blazer EFI sending unit.

I'll be installing the rest of the lines including the in-line filter when I do the EFI 454 swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod