84 chevy factory AC parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I recently picked up a southern cab for my project but will not be going with AC. I have everything pictured for sale. Since it's only worth what someone is willing to pay so make an offer. I can ship this stuff but buyer covers shipping. BTW the dash pad was shot but I kept the insert. The bezel is complete and in good shape except the brushed metal overlay is bedinning to peel up. I removed the harness very carefully without cutting wires and only had a few connectors break. The sterio wiring was cut by the previous owner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 161

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I recently picked up a southern cab for my project but will mot be going with AC. I have everything pictured for sale. Since it's only worth what someone is willing to pay so make an offer. I can ship this stuff but buyer covers shipping. BTW the dash pad was shot but I kept the insert. The bezel is complete and in good shape except the brushed metal overlay is bedinning to peel up. I removed the harness very carefully without cutting wires and only had a few connectors break. The steril wiring was cut by the previous owner.

Everything pictured except the cab of course LOL.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350
Wow, wish I needed all of that. Not sure if it would fit an 81 though.

onekarnut

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Georgeb

I relize this is a old add but saw also only had 2 responce so took a chance and ask you never know unless you do.

Do you still have the dash pad and the center a/c vents if so what condition are the vents and what price would you want for them?

Hope they are sold but if not I would be interested.

Thanks
Jim M

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
All sold.