6 lug conversion for 84 lwb....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uprdn84

Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Mrmarty51 said that in that tech thread i had goung..... ask him. maybe he can explain it lol.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Lol. someone in that tech thread i had going said that. i miss quoted. anyway down here on the MS gulf coast there are way to many girls to worry about pigs. lok.

Really??? Maybe I need to go to MissPissy then. There are plenty of single girls in OK too. Most of them are 2 Ton Tessies. If not they are Meth heads or recovering Meth heads and I don't anything that out weighs me, or anything that has anything to do with Meth. All the good ones are taken here.

uprdn84

Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Dude. i live a block off the beach and spring break is here..... bakini bodies all day everyday ... i used to live in lawton ok i know what you mean!!!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Dude. i live a block off the beach and spring break is here..... bakini bodies all day everyday ... i used to live in lawton ok i know what you mean!!!!

Very Cool. So were you military and stationed in Lawton? Usually there is only 2 types in Lawton, transplanted by the Military, or Indian. You find you a squaw In Lawton but she prolly stank and/or had no toofies. She could give you one hella gummy bear knob polishing if you could tolerate the stinch.

uprdn84

Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Lol. i was stationed at fort sill. didn't to much care for the toofless types . I'm now down here at the navy seabee base.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
lmao HR.