2 Tone Factory Paint Measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MannyDantyla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
sbc350/sm365/np205
I just went out to the small garage and measured my fender. I have the same exact trim as the Blazer on my truck. Here are the measurements so far.

A- 13 5/8

B- 14 1/4

These measurements are taken from the top black line on top trim to the bottom of the black line on the bottom trim.

Now the trim pieces on the cab are off but the mounting bolts are still there. I measured them at 14 1/2 inches. You will have to drill your cab to use these mounting bolts.

Ok I went out and measured and remeasured the trim from the bed and doors. All measurements are from the top of the black line on the top trim to the bottom of the bottom black line on the bottom trim. I hope that makes sense. Anyhow I discovered that my trim on the door had a small sag along the top so keep that in mind.

C-14 1/4

D-12

E-11 1/4

Now on the door I measured the front trim from screw to screw. I measured from the center line on both Phillips head screws. That measurement is exactly 14 inches. Now on the rear part of the door I got a measurement of 14 5/8. I think it sagged in the middle and then came up.

I didn't measure the tailgate as I forgot it and you didn't mention it anyways. These measurements should answer your questions.:):popcorn:

thanks man, this will help

87silveradok20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado k20
Engine Size
My paint curves around to the front grill instead of stopping short like the K5 example so I'll add measurement 1A which is the width of the stripe where it terminates at the grill. These numbers are the width of the paint, not from the body crease. My truck has been repainted but I told them to follow the original pattern, not sure if the measurements changed between your '74 and my '89 but this will get you going for comparisons.

1A: 13.5"

A: 13 7/8"

B: 15 1/8"

C: 14.5"

D: 13 3/16"

E: 12 1/16" (taken at the back where the body meets the rear door.

picture.php

my paint stops at the marker light not underneath of it like yours

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD