Moved to FB 1987 C20 parts truck. Near Fort Worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkgp81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kelley
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
ETA- moved to FB

ETA- this isn’t a part out. You have to take it all or nothing.

I picked this up for parts here and the and nuts/bolts. It was a brown truck but was painted white at some point but overall that doesn’t really matter. Basically I’m done with it and my wife is on me about getting it out of here. I have a title that was given to me when I bought it (I didn’t transfer it as I just needed parts off it). The frame is good, the floors and corners need love. Bed is meh. I was going to have a scrapper pick it up but maybe someone out there needs some of the parts or a good Vin. The wiring harness is still in place,

Not looking for cash- if you want it PM me, show up with a trailer and rock on. Going to leave posted here for a few days before moving to FB.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
High Sierra K1500 350. Sierra Classic C1500 305.
Engine Size
350, 305
I picked this up for parts here and the and nuts/bolts. It was a brown truck but was painted white at some point but overall that doesn’t really matter. Basically I’m done with it and my wife is on me about getting it out of here. I have a title that was given to me when I bought it (I didn’t transfer it as I just needed parts off it). The frame is good, the floors and corners need love. Bed is meh. I was going to have a scrapper pick it up but maybe someone out there needs some of the parts or a good Vin. The wiring harness is still in place,

Not looking for cash- if you want it PM me, show up with a trailer and rock on. Going to leave posted here for a few days before moving to FB.

Lotta meat on dem bones! Thanks for your generosity, wish I was closer

Hunter79764

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V20
Engine Size
I'm interested in some parts, i.e. wiring harness for the front end, but can't take the whole thing (my wife would kill me, and might go for you next since you helped lol). I'll PM you for an address and see if I can get out there.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
How is the cab rust? Could really use to get a cab fixed on a friend's truck, but not sure when we could make it. About 3.5hr drive

kkgp81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kelley
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
How is the cab rust? Could really use to get a cab fixed on a friend's truck, but not sure when we could make it. About 3.5hr drive

Corners are in easily fixable condition, drivers floor is pretty much flintstone level. I’ll snap photos tomorrow.

Frame is straight- no issues that I’ve noticed.

Wiring harness is in place and I haven’t noticed anything cut vs unplugged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26