1985 k10 another LS swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Acidhead

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey guys I'm new to this forum looking for some assistance on a LS swap into a 1985 k10. It currently has a 305 coupled to the SM465 and NP208 transfer case. I'm looking at a 6.0L with the NV4500 transmission. So I guess I'd start off by asking for motor mount recommendations as well as what components are needed to attach the engine and transmission (flywheel, flywheel spacer, pilot bearing etc...) and the wiring...... how do I blend the truck harness and donor engine harness? I also want to keep the truck looking factory so if I can reuse gauges great if not what are some aftermarket recommendations? Appreciate any direction I can get Guys!

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I've got LSx specific single or dual tank conversion harnesses available-complete from dash switch to fuel pump leads and includes a NEW 65 psi switching valve-when you get to that point drop me a line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69