Zombie Defense / Assault Vehicle Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
:beatdeadhorse5:

I would rock the K5 with a cattle catcher up front and drag an M1102 with any extra **** I may need. Would be more worried about the people that are still roaming around than the zombies..... Then the bright side would be that after about a month or so zombies would probably drop on their own due to decomposition with exposure to the air, water and sun. But then again it would probably be safer to say they would be down for the count after only about 2 weeks since they are moving around and it could speed up the breakdown of the muscles. The first wave would be the worst then it should slow theoretically speaking. Then it would be a waiting game to deal with the problem at hand at the time of a persons death if it is an air born disease. Then if I could legally do what I would love to do now I wouldn't mind putting up a 10' cinder block wall around my house so I don't have to look at anyone and just stay home and have the Blazer loaded just in case we would have to run....... Now that I wrote a small explanation of natural decomposition it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in a boat with a cabin or even a party barge with a tent and just take it out in the bay for a few weeks. Or go to a camp off in the marsh where it would be damn hard for anyone or anything to get to you if they don't have a boat. Then there are numerous oil platforms close to the beach that could be self sustaining if they are flowing natural gas. Still have power and they have water makers on most of them. **** I can live on fish without an issue lol.

Damn the rant got long. The end

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M37M35