Well What A Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
If the windshild is fogging, most likely that the heater core is leaking coolant into the air handler box. Eventually it should be saturating the passenger side floor board. You need to find that out ASAP and get it cleaned up if so. PA has enough problems with rust, but that will certainly rot out a floor pan give the chance to allow it to happen.
I kinda figure also no wet floor yet! Finger crossed!! This **** hurts so bad and now there telling me no proof nothing they can do!!!

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
The brake hoses were my first worry, but I don’t know what the situation is, and it’s none of my business at the end of the day. I used to work at a law office, and I’m working to becoming a lawyer. Divorces can get nasty. I’ve never seen something like sabotage, but custody, assets, alimony, etc. can get messy. You can’t be too careful, though. If the radiator’s that bad, you’ll need a new one worst case scenario. I’d still have it checked out by a shop unless the damage is worse than the pictures. It’s not as bad that he added it to the antifreeze, I think. It definitely tainted it, but it’s not as awful as if it was just pure bleach and water running through everything. Is the carpet wet on the passenger side? It tentatively sounds like your cooling system may need somewhat of an overhaul. I’d still be very cautious with what you replace so you don’t make any frivolous purchases. But you know already that. If it were me, I may go ahead and get new lock cylinders for the doors. He could be bluffing you, but it depends on how low he’s willing to go and if he lied to begin with. You know the situation better than anyone, though, so you’ll have to make that judgement.

Domestic Relations, Just informed me there was nothing they could do for property damage!! And def with out proof or witnesses!! I can't take much more!

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
While they may not be able to prove he did anything doesnt mean you cant take him to the cleaners in divorce court to make up for it. If he has more than 1 vehicle the court can make him give you one so you have something to drive the kids around in since yours is not safe right now. Since its not operational its value is down and shows less taken than owned.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I'm heading to go file protection order! Ill come here later this evening Thank you all for your wonderful advice!! I'm very thankful!!

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
While they may not be able to prove he did anything doesnt mean you cant take him to the cleaners in divorce court to make up for it. If he has more than 1 vehicle the court can make him give you one so you have something to drive the kids around in since yours is not safe right now. Since its not operational its value is down and shows less taken than owned.
Great Idea keep them coming :)

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels
A protection order is a piece of paper. It is a necessary first step but it is only a piece of paper. If you have reason to fear for your safety, please consider additional forms of protection. A piece of paper never protected anyone.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
A protection order is a piece of paper. It is a necessary first step but it is only a piece of paper. If you have reason to fear for your safety, please consider additional forms of protection. A piece of paper never protected anyone.
I agree, but still ALWAYS go for the piece of paper if you can get it. If it does anything whatsoever, it shows a paper trail of your fear and harassment. Even if it's denied, that's still OK. The trail is still there. I only say that because in the event you do have to protect yourself or your kids physically, in the event the worse case scenario happens, and damn let's hope not, he's still the kid's dad, then you've got a legal paper trail of your fear FOR YOUR LIFE.

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels
I agree, but still ALWAYS go for the piece of paper if you can get it. If it does anything whatsoever, it shows a paper trail of your fear and harassment. Even if it's denied, that's still OK. The trail is still there. I only say that because in the event you do have to protect yourself or your kids physically, in the event the worse case scenario happens, and damn let's hope not, he's still the kid's dad, then you've got a legal paper trail of your fear FOR YOUR LIFE.
I agree, which is why I did say it is a necessary first step. It just isn't the last step if you are truly concerned for your safety.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Very concerned after yesterday! And I’m filling for protection order today or tm!! Also Gold news Insurance is gonna pay and go after him for it woooo hooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Like what? I didn’t even know I had other options? Thanks

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Yea I told Domestic Relations it was a bunch of ****! My kids ride in it! You just gonna wait till the brakes are done in! And it’s to late to file **** then! why make ppl wait till after! That’s sad!
You must be registered for see images attach

More photos after all the other **** my exhaust falls I had to wire it the dark! Is it possible this could be and effect of the bleach there is also a hole in it!

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels
Like what? I didn’t even know I had other options? Thanks

I can go into more detail but the first question is always "Are you afraid for your personal safety?". If the answer is yes, understand that the police are there, but they are crime historians. They show up after something bad has happened. You don't want to be that something bad. Or, if you are the something bad, you want to make sure you are still standing. This means you have to understand that YOU are the one responsible for YOUR own safety.

There are many ways to go about this but they all require taking some time for serious thought and consideration. How serious is the threat to you and how far will you go to protect yourself? Or your children?

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I can go into more detail but the first question is always "Are you afraid for your personal safety?". If the answer is yes, understand that the police are there, but they are crime historians. They show up after something bad has happened. You don't want to be that something bad. Or, if you are the something bad, you want to make sure you are still standing. This means you have to understand that YOU are the one responsible for YOUR own safety.

There are many ways to go about this but they all require taking some time for serious thought and consideration. How serious is the threat to you and how far will you go to protect yourself? Or your children?
Till I reach the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!! I want full custody this looney bin doesn’t deserve another second with them!! The one already asked if it was ok she didn’t love dad anymore! That is not the words U want to hear from your 10 yr old ever! But I assured her it was normal she probably is blaming him for the cause of having to move having to give up our animals friends things now he takes the money and trashed my only transportation I can’t no longer keep letting him do this to us I have to show my children they have to fight back and definitely when it’s wrong and do it the right ways!! They hate going with him It usually results in them calling every night begging to come home

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus