Well What A Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
If I was aloud to carry I would!!! Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I take it you’ve not yet seen my 2 headed friend....
You must be registered for see images attach
Sharpened with a stone, and it’s cousin...
with custom made comfort grip handle.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Needless to say the Insurance guy hasn’t came and seen it, but like always pretty much diagnosed it on the phone!! Started that ******** well that is a lot of damages and it’s old! Yea and so aren’t you but, I don’t see u getting traded in for less!! Bluhhh this guy obviously doesn’t know what I been through!
I let enough walk on me! Not again an unfortunately it has to be with insurance that I wizening up to. They screwed me once it won’t happen again

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I take it you’ve not yet seen my 2 headed friend....
Sharpened with a stone, and it’s cousin...
with custom made comfort grip handle.
U can’t take a knife to a gun fight ha ha

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I used to dump cups FULL of granulated sugar into some kid's 85 Camaro many moons ago.
He was convinced it would blow up the motor and his mom would buy him a new car.

It didn't.

I used to tune the crap out of that little car but it never could touch my SS. :flame:

Reckon that's why?
Cuz it had half a pound of sugar in the gas tank it was weighing him down?

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I used to dump cups FULL of granulated sugar into some kid's 85 Camaro many moons ago.
He was convinced it would blow up the motor and his mom would buy him a new car.

It didn't.

I used to tune the crap out of that little car but it never could touch my SS. :flame:

Reckon that's why?
Cuz it had half a pound of sugar in the gas tank it was weighing it down?
Ha ha aww now hell! Wonder if this would have done same with firebirds lol. And what a spoiled brat! I bet he only wanted a different motor so he whip yo ass!! You gotta tell me why! Lmao how many cups did u put in before yens realized **** wasn’t gonna happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That's an old tale. Pouring suger into a gas tank, at best, MIGHT clog a fuel filter and that's it. Watching to much TV would be accurate. Kinda like throwing a lit cigarette onto splilled gasoline and it ignites the gas and follows the trail of spilled gas. NO IT DON'T !!! You can drop a lit cigarette into a 5 gallon bucket of gasoline and guess what happens??? Yeah, the cigarette goes out as if you dropped it into water. This is why I tell people, it's more dangerous to pump gas with your cell phone in your hands than smoke a cig or a cigar while pumping gas. Gasoline needs a spark or a flame to ignite. Static hair or clothing is more likely to start as gasoline fire pumping gas than smoking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMC2224