Tranny swap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
There's a pretty clapped out one in a p-n-p just down the street form me. It's pretty clapped out and rotted, but I can find time to stop in later this week and see if the filler(s? not sure if it's a dual tank or not) are worth salvaging.

I am in no hurry and would really appreciate you looking. I am just starting to rebuild the bed, probably won't mount it until summer. I can use both sides if they aren't rusted out. I think the hoses are availible from LMC, but I could use them too if they look OK. My truck gas a smooth side on it now.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I am in no hurry and would really appreciate you looking. I am just starting to rebuild the bed, probably won't mount it until summer. I can use both sides if they aren't rusted out. I think the hoses are availible from LMC, but I could use them too if they look OK. My truck gas a smooth side on it now.
I would bet there is very little rubber on this thing in usable condition, It's pretty far gone, plus it's sitting in the weeds with no wheels. I'll see what I can see, but it probably won't be 'till later in the week.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I would bet there is very little rubber on this thing in usable condition, It's pretty far gone, plus it's sitting in the weeds with no wheels. I'll see what I can see, but it probably won't be 'till later in the week.

Cool, I'm in no hurry. I looked at LMC and the do have the hoses, so I should just need the filler pipes.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Cool, I'm in no hurry. I looked at LMC and the do have the hoses, so I should just need the filler pipes.
10-4. I'll check to see if anything is still worth pulling.

Maaac1789

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ok, back on topic. I am wondering how to work the TCC brake function.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbass91120