Time to grow GMSB again !!! GMSqaurbody.com on FB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Some of you weren't aware, there's been a GMSquaebody.com Facebook page for quite some time. I was made Admin long ago and the guy who started it ducked out after making me the Admin. I've never really maintained the page because I feel like forums are now in competition with other social media.

Just for ***** and giggles, figured we'd give it a try. If you're on FB, join our FB page. We'll use it to bring people here and become members. FB is good for quick stupid questions but noway can they get they get the detail they can get here with ongoing detailed responses and better laid out help. So join it if you want and remember it's to tell other people about this forum. When people ask for help, we'll link a thread to their subject to here.

By the way, Jason Ireland has a square again so he'll be back too and is another Admin on the page. He's one of the originals here too from way back.

It's a private group so join and you'll be approved. There will be some questions to answer to weed out the trash.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272546159478721/

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Great news! I'll apply right now and help recruit people here.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
Engine Size
454, 305
It is easier to share video right off your phone on Facebook because you don't have to upload to YouTube first. You can load it to Facebook right off your phone. Very easy. I know some people struggle sharing pics and videos.

Just saying there are a few perks to the Facebook page that the forum don't offer. Not saying it's better just different.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Some of you weren't aware, there's been a GMSquaebody.com Facebook page for quite some time. I was made Admin long ago and the guy who started it ducked out after making me the Admin. I've never really maintained the page because I feel like forums are now in competition with other social media.

Just for ***** and giggles, figured we'd give it a try. If you're on FB, join our FB page. We'll use it to bring people here and become members. FB is good for quick stupid questions but noway can they get they get the detail they can get here with ongoing detailed responses and better laid out help. So join it if you want and remember it's to tell other people about this forum. When people ask for help, we'll link a thread to their subject to here.

By the way, Jason Ireland has a square again so he'll be back too and is another Admin on the page. He's one of the originals here too from way back.

It's a private group so join and you'll be approved. There will be some questions to answer to weed out the trash.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272546159478721/

You must be registered for see images attach

I don't really have a Fb page really, not a active profile, I just use Fb to sell and buy stuff, and maintain communication with friends.

I liked it? You mentioned joining it?

Also. I wanna know more about the truck in front of the cheerwine advertisement.

That's right here in Salisbury NC.

Who owns that????

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
Engine Size
454, 305
Thanks for the add on fb. The last post before mine today was 3 years ago. Lol

But, then a guy posted after I did so maybe start putting up more post will get some people to start coming back to the page then move to the forum.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
You must be registered for see images attach

I don't really have a Fb page really, not a active profile, I just use Fb to sell and buy stuff, and maintain communication with friends.

I liked it? You mentioned joining it?

Also. I wanna know more about the truck in front of the cheerwine advertisement.

That's right here in Salisbury NC.

Who owns that????
He's a member on here. Cannot remember his login immediately. something like gnchud or something along those lines.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 502
He's a member on here. Cannot remember his login immediately. something like gnchud or something along those lines.

I've seen the truck around town, but then seeing the cheerwine wall, I know for sure

Reaction score
First Name
dennis
Truck Year
Truck Model
k5
Engine Size
bitch about the commies trying to destroy our country, democrats controlling our childrens minds, and in the same breath, telling us to join you on facebook.

that is the stupidest thing i have ever read on the internet.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 502
^ You're fixing to be the forums new favorite person

Edit : if you've paid attention to anything, hotrod always maintains a administrative neutral ground.

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Now I wanna see @Irishman999's new square :(
I guess it was a real POS but he's brought it back to life. It's a shortbed stepside lifted 4x4. Seems his family fuct him outta his 85 he left for his dad to use for awhile. Anyway, his new rig isn't bad even though it's a chick shortbed truck.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
bitch about the commies trying to destroy our country, democrats controlling our childrens minds, and in the same breath, telling us to join you on facebook.

that is the stupidest thing i have ever read on the internet.
Says the guy who wants to stir **** up all the time. If you can't read between the lines, it's not about joining FB to join FB, it's to recruit and bring the FB members here. Is that all you do is try stir **** up??? Seems that way. You don't like it, there's the door.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
di11ard