Easton Is Graduating Thank You all for your help GMSB!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Easton is graduating in a few weeks and I had to reach out to y’all and say thank you for everything. We did not join the forum until we were into the truck for a year, and boy sure figured that was a mistake. You all have been so helpful to a father (shade tree mechanic) and his kid. Easton bought this truck with his own money when he was 14 because he wanted an old truck. So many of you have helped us as we struggled. I will never be able to fully express my thanks to so many of you for so much, talking me off the cliff, keeping me from killing my kid and mostly for “making me look a whole lot smarter than I actually am”. When we thought we could not, you all convinced us “we could” when we wanted to quit, you gave us the inspiration and vision to continue, when we felt we made a big mistake thinking we should not have you all proved to us and to Easton the biggest lesson “when someone says you can’t, that’s an opportunity to show them you can” you all made “impossible”.. possible for this father and son team.

My point in this post is this, we are at the end of the journey, little things to do here and there but for the most part he has it where he wants at this point. The incredibly NEAT thing is he had his graduation announcement pictures taken a week ago and I just saw them today and I had to share, they included his truck… Yeah, it means that much to him!!

Y’all, thanks for making a kids dream come true. Thanks for showing him that what having a servants heart looks like. Thanks for showing him what it looks like to help others even when it‘s inconvenient and thank you for showing him that hard work does pay off.

I am not sure if we ever helped anyone, but we sure tried. For those who read this and feel that you can’t… you absolutely CAN!

Thank you everyone!!

Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0007.jpeg
    IMG_0007.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 37

Shadrap23

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
very neat experience for a father/son project. Many life lessons and memories you both will have forever. Congratulations on seeing the project to the end and to all of the members for helping them along.

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
Awesome! Just, Hell yes! Congrats Easton. Take care of that truck. Excellent work Dad. Keep posting. This is why our country is the best!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad