thinking of selling 76 C2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnRod

Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500 Suburban
Engine Size
not trying to circumvent the rules here. but...I will be a long time to get to 50 posts.
so if this is 'illegal' just delete it.
I am considering selling my '76 Suburban. my lungs are going bad and I dont have a whole lot of days left on my calendar.
contact me if you are interested in an AZ C-2500.
Rod in AZ

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
not trying to circumvent the rules here. but...I will be a long time to get to 50 posts.
so if this is 'illegal' just delete it.
I am considering selling my '76 Suburban. my lungs are going bad and I dont have a whole lot of days left on my calendar.
contact me if you are interested in an AZ C-2500.
Rod in AZ

You could start posting pictures of it. Just post one picture per post and run the count up. Reply with a lot of emojis too.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Do, or do not.
There is no try.

Think long, thought wrong.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Craigslist, FB Marketplace are all good sources. Posting pics here helps alot. You'll be surprised how quick you hit 50 posts if you just look around and comment. Help out or give your opinion.

It's not me who makes the 50 count rule. I don't say why the rule exists but it's for a good reason and NO, it's not so you'll participate. Noone is bribed here but if said what the reason was, then it kind of defeats the purpose. Best of Luck with your health.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Rod, first, sorry to hear of your condition.
Welcome to the board. Run up your post count if you want to advertise it here. Should take about 2 hours of replying randomly. No one will care if you participate in that manner and if they do, who cares.
Take care of yourself and best of luck selling your rig.
Not to pry, but no one who’d enjoy receiving your truck once your ticket is punched or just need the cash?

I’d suggest CL and FB as well. Just be careful of scammers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising