Rust Attack Part II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I lied, I didn't think it would but we already have an accumulation of snow on the ground. Just enough to cover the grass. The streets are just wet, but grass, roofs and cars are covered.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
you probably don't want to hear this but i have scrapped two subs in better shape than what you started with

and i am going to cut up one for the roof and barn doors for my 2 wheel drive blazer

i have a 63 that is a rust bucket but it was my firast rid when i was 15 so sometimes you just have to save a rust bucket

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
you probably don't want to hear this but i have scrapped two subs in better shape than what you started with

and i am going to cut up one for the roof and barn doors for my 2 wheel drive blazer

i have a 63 that is a rust bucket but it was my firast rid when i was 15 so sometimes you just have to save a rust bucket

You need to shut the hell up Ray before you make some of us sick. Wouldja Please??? :crazy:

:roflbow: :roflbow: :roflbow: :wave:

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
sorry out here we have more to choose from

unless its a rare thing we can normally find stuff with very little rust

but they are getting harder to find maybe i scrapped to many

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Same here. I have found some 99% rust free squares here. The ones that are rusted, are usualy the common, cab corners etc. Not all up around the fender wells and floor pans.

Christian Nelson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
I keep saying I need to some day get a K5 Blazer from somewhere in the southwest, and then rhinoline the whole thing, because when you bring them up here, they last 3 years tops..

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I want to give a big shout out to LMC TRUCKS. If you are reading this you people are a ******* JOKE. :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:

You **** up your catalog pics, make me order the wrong part. Treat me like **** when I call to try and fix the situation. Finally you see you are wrong, and have some mono-toned, 50's era speaking, robot of a jack-off customer salesman call me after 4 days to tell me reluctantly, yes you were wrong, catalog is wrong, will ship me the right part.

That was last Monday, I never saw the part yet. Called today, looking for it or a tracking number, you tell me it was put on hold, then back off, under review, and won't ship until maybe this coming Friday?? :wtf:

2 ******* WEEKS TO SHIP THE RIGHT PART OUT? Take your red tape ******** and kiss my fat hairy ass. This WILL BE MY LAST ORDER from you bastards if I can help it. :flipthebird:

I would send this in an email to them if there was a link to one on the site.

I told them I wanted to speak to who was in charge and they put me on hold and never picked back up, **** you..... :flipthebird: :flipthebird:

My name is John Heavner, my order number is #W1065207S. :flipthebird:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
So tell us what you REALLY think?

I'm sorry, I had to vent. I feel a lack of urgency on their part. I get this "business as usual, I don't care attitude" vibe when I call them. I mean, the part is in stock, it's been 7 days, and hasn't shipped yet? :shitsweak:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
**** dude. That sounds like a bad customer experience, maybe I will re consider ordering parts from LMC. I wish they could explain to me why the same grill in my truck I got for 20 bucks from Rockauto is over 300 bucks through them.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
**** dude. That sounds like a bad customer experience, maybe I will re consider ordering parts from LMC. I wish they could explain to me why the same grill in my truck I got for 20 bucks from Rockauto is over 300 bucks through them.
I hear a lot of good things from members here about their service, this is disappointing to me for sure. I was supposed to get my Burb inspected this coming Monday, now I got to push it off until I get this panel, and do everything at the last minute, it's due the end of this month.

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
Everything from LMC AKA Larry Moe Curly can be found cheaper at other sites

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I want to give a big shout out to LMC TRUCKS. If you are reading this you people are a ******* JOKE. :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:

You **** up your catalog pics, make me order the wrong part. Treat me like **** when I call to try and fix the situation. Finally you see you are wrong, and have some mono-toned, 50's era speaking, robot of a jack-off customer salesman call me after 4 days to tell me reluctantly, yes you were wrong, catalog is wrong, will ship me the right part.

That was last Monday, I never saw the part yet. Called today, looking for it or a tracking number, you tell me it was put on hold, then back off, under review, and won't ship until maybe this coming Friday?? :wtf:

2 ******* WEEKS TO SHIP THE RIGHT PART OUT? Take your red tape ******** and kiss my fat hairy ass. This WILL BE MY LAST ORDER from you bastards if I can help it. :flipthebird:

I would send this in an email to them if there was a link to one on the site.

I told them I wanted to speak to who was in charge and they put me on hold and never picked back up, **** you..... :flipthebird: :flipthebird:

My name is John Heavner, my order number is #W1065207S. :flipthebird:

I guess we won't be trying to make them one of our vendors will we??? I'm all good with making mistakes. **** happens !!! But when you can't make it right and drag someone thru the mud when it's your mistake, yeah I'd have a problem with it too. And you paid shipping for this wrong **** I assume? And paying shipping again, to send it back and again to get the right ****??? :shitsweak:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I guess we won't be trying to make them one of our vendors will we??? I'm all good with making mistakes. **** happens !!! But when you can't make it right and drag someone thru the mud when it's your mistake, yeah I'd have a problem with it too. And you paid shipping for this wrong **** I assume? And paying shipping again, to send it back and again to get the right ****??? :shitsweak:
They said I won;t be charged for it and they will ship it free, and to keep the wrong one they sent, which will be shipped to Bucket tomorrow. I thought I was being patient enough for it to ship out, they told me last Monday that it was going to be, saw nothing on the doorstep this weekend, called them today, "Oh, well, this and that, supervisor put a hold on it, then released it again, well maybe it will ship by Friday."

I am getting pissed off again thinking about it. If I told a customer here that my ass would be **** canned. But my customers can call my boss, when I ask for somebody higher up, I got put on hold, I waited 25 minutes and hung up.

I need to go hit something, lol.....
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Dude...that sucks! :( I've never had a bad experience with them and I've returned a lot of stuff back to them. It sucks that this has been such a PITA...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gord