I am looking for pictures of trucks with minimal lift for a large tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
9'' lift 6'' suspension 3'' body 44'' bogger needs more

flat 38'' tsl on the other 3 corners they worked good with the 9''

Attachments

• 0326121533.jpg
    0326121533.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 145

Sundevildaddy

Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Camper Custom
Engine Size
6.2L (J)
Functional Beef

Though not as beefy as some here, here's my Baby:
You must be registered for see images

From the factory, there is a mild lift (For Camper Specials - approx 2").
Shown with 33's.

I'm a crawler/climber/trailer myself. Too many Yahoos :grd: around these parts like to jack theirs up sky high, slap on knobby mudders and pile it on with stacks out the bed.. great for the (truck abusive) mud-flinging, not so good for someone like me.
Besides, I like keeping mine functional (example, I spent the day, yesterday, hauling 33 Ecology blocks (jersey barriers), 3 at a time (1 in bed/2 on flatbed).
People knock the na 6.2j (379ci) Diesel for various reasons, however, there's a reason the military used it for 30 years in their HMMWVs and CUCVs.
Undying, loyal, easy to repair, and can climb a Vert. without hesitation.

If you're looking for a clean, beefy look that offers the function, and offroad-ability, of larger tires, search out a nice (my preference, square shouldered) knobby set of 10ply's in the 33" flavor.

Within the first 100 miles or so, you'll hear a slight rub in extreme turns (say, turning U-e's, or over obstacles while turning). This goes away, and you'll enjoy a nice hum from the tread, steady, consistent and comfortable ride, without the Howl or Rolling of Mudders/most oversized.

By you're pictures, this isn't quite what you were meaning, but it never hurts to look at other options ;)

~Sun

brian83k10

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
mine is 35x15.50x15 super swamper tsl/sx's on 4" lift
had to barely do a minor bend on the front of the wheel well due to their width, the side lugs rubbed at full lock going over bumps and haven't had an issue other than that

would have went with bigger tires but i race at a local mud pit and the street stock is 36" and smaller so these are perfect for what i needed

You must be registered for see images attach

i was woundering about your front buper could i see some more pictures of it i like how it looks on your pickup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade