Good headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
Nice, only thing is I have round headlights. But I was thinking about some halos with a white bulb. Or some others I found in LMC. Is it just me or is LMC a little high priced on some stuff?
It's just you... no not really just kidding. LMC has a lot things under one roof, so imo that counts for a lot. Some prices high and some reasonable. Some parts are awesome and other, well get out the hammer. We're just lucky there are so many replacement and aftermarket products for our antique trucks.

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I don't know which brand is which, but these look like the LEDs truckers have been running for some years now. A lot of good lighting comes down to the lens/reflectors around the light source. Installing H4 type LED's are hit and miss as to how they lay out the light with the factory reflectors.

Those ones I posted are the very same ones I purchased and installed in my car. I was skeptical when I bought them, but I needed new headlights and I decided to give these new-age things a whirl. I really like them. From pictures I could find from all the various sellers online, it seems like they all sell the same product. No matter how much they are being sold for.