figureing out th350 leak.(front)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Uhh yeah, with a Stage 2 kit and no 1-2 accumulator spring, you should be guaranteed a 2nd chirp when ever you want it, unless you can hook up the tires in which case, it should break your damn neck. Did you find the trick to the accumulator O ring? You don't put the O ring about the cover then put it on. You put the O ring its groove in the trans, then put the cover over that Oring then the retainer and you're good to go. :grd: Not done right, that is why the cover was fighting you.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
yep it was done right. I figured when I took it off it'd be alot easier to slide the o-ring in place and let it hold itself while I used both hands to fight the cover and snap ring lol. the ring was the problem, the bottoms would go in place but the top wouldn't I had to pry down with a screwdriver then it popped in place.

I could bark 2nd anytime before LOL, as long as you were either on the gas midly or manually shifting.

I guess I'll road test the thing one of these days, it aint legal now, no insurance, no tags no inspection sticker nothing. He's gonna work on it though he said. I'm ready to move on to something else, but I got exhaust to do, wheel cylinders(one side grabs first and looks up, everything else has been ruled out pretty much) wire the heater blower motor, make a cover for the heater core, and then wire the stereo and gauge lights, as well as the volt gauge.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
:popcorn: