Electrical Shcematic for 84 C10/1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I could check my Haynes manual tonight HR if that would help, and scan and post pic tomorrow when I get to work. Let me know.

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
It will probably be 2 weeks before I get to go there but if I find something, $15 plus shipping.

Retro that would be great it you could do that & would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know when you have it.:roflbow:

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I could check my Haynes manual tonight HR if that would help, and scan and post pic tomorrow when I get to work. Let me know.

That would be great!!! :wave: YOu guys are awesome

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
And that could be, this is why we are asking for a schematic. He's gonna have a cool truck if they can get past this issue and some other minor things. I'd like to see this kid get some wheels, then he can come over here and help me with my stuff and get some education on how to do his own stuff.
He said if you help us get this truck running after I teach him body work he will come help you & you can teach him. I will say that me & Mr. Sportsmom know how to work on cars & trucks but this one has got us stumped. Wiring is not my thing just give me the engine. Would it help if we tried to get a good pic & post it on here?

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Cool. Hopefully Mr.Smom and Sportsmom will read this thread by then and let us know. I'm sure if they don't have it figured it in 2 weeks, they'll probably want that done. I think a good schematic will help alot though, I don't think they are dumb, just need a road map of where to start and where to go. If we could see where things went and where they were cut from, it would be much easier, but space is very limited up in there around and above the column.

Nope we aren't dumb but a schematic would help alot. Retro the answer is yes if you could get that for us it would be great. I will try to get a good pic & post it. I will owe you guys a beer.:favorites13:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
He said if you help us get this truck running after I teach him body work he will come help you & you can teach him. I will say that me & Mr. Sportsmom know how to work on cars & trucks but this one has got us stumped. Wiring is not my thing just give me the engine. Would it help if we tried to get a good pic & post it on here?

Oh yeah, any pics will help always. I can do a little wiring if I know where its going. Retro is wiring guru here, but not sure he'll know what he's looking at. Others may also have had a bit of experience and may recognize something in the pic, so sure, give it a try. Can't hurt.

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile just have been very busy. We have one in baseball & one in wrestling so we are going going going all the time. Hell we just got back from Tulsa tonight because we were at wrestling.
If anyone that is close the wrestling team is having our 2nd annual Car Show on April 30th at Southmoore High School which is in Moore, OK. We had a great turn out last year & it was on easter weekend so we are hoping for a better turn out this year. We have lots of different classes & even have a under construction class. Just saying.
Thanks for all the help I love you guys on here it is a great place.:happy107::mwah1:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hey Sportsmom or Mr. Sportsmom??? Where you guys been??? This thread got so old I lost it and couldn't find it. Had to jump thru hoops to find you and your posts since its been so long.
But, I got something for you guys. I wanted to get the whole steering column harness, but it all hooks into mega differant places behind the fuse block. Its not just a simple plug in at one end then hook up all your plugs and done. So I cut it off right at the fuse block. This way you can see all the wires, all the plugs, and where they go. Just match up your wires in question and follow this harness as a schematic by color and size of wire. Also, if you need to splice some wires, then you can rob wires from this harness and use them if yours were cut off to short.

This harness if from an 86 with V8/700r4 Silverado with PW and PL. Should be very identical if not exact.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 700adapt350 032.jpg
    700adapt350 032.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 213

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Ok I appreciate that just let me know and I will meet you and let me know how much it was and I will get it to you.

Thanks

Xredman002

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
56, 68, 76, 76
Truck Model
Apache, custom camper, gmc 3/4, jimmy
Engine Size
283, 283, 350, 350
Any luck with a schematic? I am looking for one on my 77. I have an after market wiper delay with no instructions and I cannot figure out the stock wiper switch. A, b, c, and d. I tried jumping them but am having problem figuring out power, low, high, and fluid.

Cant really afford a Haynes right now either.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
http://brochures.slosh.com/

Click the wiring link to the upper left of the screen.
Nice link F1.

Apologies for me not doing the scanning thing. I forgot all about this thread and nobody reminded me until today. That is going to be my next project and will try and have it up by Sat afternoon.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I posted this originally for Sportsmom to get her son's truck wiring figured out. Mr Sportsmom has it all worked out and the truck have been running for a month or so now. Problem solved.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
67-87 C/K 67-91 K5 & Burb Wiring Diagrams in one PDF file avail. PM email address. :waytogo:

Last edited:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD