Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
whoa!!!! polish those up and I'd run those on my 87 any day!! :drool:

That would look really cool, and finding a tire size you want would be super easy.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Might go check this out tomorrow.
https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/cto/6125711178.html

Attachments

• IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 129

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
Because they all did unless they were dropped off by a tow truck. I mean, it just seems they want you to believe it was running just fine but I got sick of the color so I bought a new vehicle and quit driving this one. Time got a way from me and I didn't realize it's sat now for 2 or 3 years. Perfectly good vehicle, just forgot to drive it for the last 2 or 3 years so now I'm selling it. ******** !!! And usually it just seems when they close their ad with God Bless, they're the biggest damn crooks that walked on the earth but trying to convince you they're very religious so they surely would never lie or mislead you. Again, ******** !!!
I get where you're coming from, but some people do. My brother in law drove his vette into a garage 15 years ago, then the tires went flat and the battery died and he just never bothered again, and it's a flipping Corvette lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Nice light bars.
https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/6107140506.html

Attachments

• IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 126

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Meet Kevin the Rooster. Or as I call him. ******* Kevin.
Let me tell you about ******* Kevin.
First I'm gonna tell you why you need Kevin.
Have too much Natty Lite last nigh at The Pig? Well in the event you forgot to lock this mother ****** in the coop, he will be at your window at four ******* AM cockadoodledooing his ass six ways to Sunday. Now let's say you were sober and remember to shut the coop so he doesn't see sunlight? This mother ****** has an internal clock that rivals that of Mother Nature herself. Guess what. 5 am, he's singing he song of his people non ******* stop till you come and let his ass out.
******* Kevin.
Now, I'm sure if you want a rooster you got hens. That's where this mother ****** shines. We have had NO problems with predators. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Even when Kevin was a wee young lad, he would see a predatory bird, make one call, and all his bitches would be under cover. My 90lb Great Pyrenees decides he's hungry and wants to try Chicken a la fresh? Kevin will chase that dog and make him cower in a corner. Foxes and Coyotes don't stand a chance.
******* Kevin.
So, back to the hens. You need a strong Rooster full of gusto to fertilize those bitches and make you some eggs for you to incubate into chickens for yuppies to buy their 4 year old brats. Let me tell you about Kevin. This mother ****** had a three way with two of my daughters hens, Elsa and Anna. He is into some kinky ****. But not just them. He walks into the coop like "what up I'm a big ****" and all the other girls bow to him. Even Cocoa....
******* Kevin.
Now, the reasons why I want Kevin gone.
Remember what I said about 5am IF you lock him in his coop? Well the neighbors don't take too kindly to that... Especially if I forget to lock him in and he's at the neighbors window at 4:15 singing the song of his people.
The whole protective thing? Well my five ear old daughter loves to play with the hens and pick them up. Kevin is about as big as she is. And he ain't afraid of a 90lb dog with fangs, he sure ain't afraid of no little girl. She walks over to her girlies to pick them up, he is all over her like a hog on slop.
****** Kevin.
So, the skinny. You come and catch him? He's yours free and clear. Great rooster in every sense of the word. Horrible ******* pet for a family with a few acres. I gotta catch him for you? $20 and medical bills.
Serisously though, he's a great Rooster. But he is a little aggressive towards our daughter and the neighbors don't like his 5am wake up calls. A great Rooster if you need one.
******* Kevin.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/6148005117.html

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That's awesome. I'd take him I get up at 4:50am anyway and **** my neighbors.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Go out of my way to irritate them. They are greedy holier then thow Mennonites. I'm surrounded by them.

You sound like one of the Amish hatin' on the Mennonites. Do you drive a Square or a Buggy? :shrug:

:laughing1:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
You sound like one of the Amish hatin' on the Mennonites. Do you drive a Square or a Buggy? :shrug:

:laughing1:

Neither yet but I will be driving an all black Square. But the bumpers are chrome as are the trim rings. Oh and I pay taxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1