1999 GMT400 K2500 Suburban Part Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
You must be registered for see images attach

Reasonable offers please. This truck in the silver exterior/tan interior.

Leather seats, all three rows, 75/25 back seat, electric/heated, with pig tails m/f
Front driver's seat shows 2-3" splits, where the cushions start to wear out from getting into and out of the driver's seat.
Very minimal wear for a '99.
Leather is in good to excellent condition.
If your seats suck, this will fix it.

The upholstery reflects a very well maintained and properly cleaned interior.

Doors/Glass/Tan Inner Panels, complete. Mint.
Front Fenders/Small front Bumper Skirts/Hardware/Complete Clean no dents, zero rust, no cracks in the skirts. Clips are clean and nothing is rusted.
Hood hardware/hinges

Dash, complete Tan
Gauges, clean, clear plastic, no cracks, no scratches, 94150 miles on the dial, no diode voltage issues.
This gauge set is the fix for a parasitic voltage drain on these trucks, causing a dead battery.
R/A sells this for $350/plus core charge. No low ball offers please.

Core support complete. No damage, never wrecked, straight zero defects, with hardware. Includes radiator mounts.
Driver's headlight assembly is new, clear, passenger side is fogged, both complete.
If I can extract the headlight wiring harness, it will be available also.

Big Block 7.4L Mark VI serpentine systems complete.
Alternator, with single wire connector and hardware.
Smog pump
A/C compressor, surge tank, expansion valve, all lines for front A/C are in good working condition. Everything came apart without damage, so far. The only line I'm having trouble with is the fat line to the rear condenser. The connection to the rubber hose at the firewall is frozen.
A/C Core shows signs of a single dented tube. System was NOT holding a charge when disassembled.
7.4L Radiator. Good to excellent condition. No leaks.
Throttle body, very good condition.
Upper intake manifold.
All manifold sensors, egr, map with pigtails ie: both connectors.
Headliner, Tan, Mint no smoking truck.
Overhead front and rear environment controls/consoles. With pigtails.

OEM Torsion bars and keys, torsion bar cross member, with clean non rusted hardware.
NP246 Transfer case, electronic controller with pigtails and driver's side drop drive shaft. Rubber boot excellent condition, no leaks, no cracks.

Bought 2 new oil line check valves and because of the engine inspection, they are no longer needed. $7.95 each new.
I'll take a reasonable offer shipped so somebody can repair the oil system before this crap happens to anyone else.

This engine dropped the oil intake tube and rattled the crank for 15 miles.
Can't afford a new engine. Frame is straight. No rust.

The 4L80E and the rear 10.5 FF 14-Bolt are not available.
Frame goes to salvage in 2 weeks.

All Parts Listed will be in storage.
If you want the doors, please PM me ASAP. I'll need to pull them, per request.
The pins will be cut for a clean removal.

Have a UPS shipping account. Buyer pays all shipping.
There is NO UPS Store in this town or any LTL shipping company for 140 miles.
There will be a UPS pickup fee for all larger packages.
Everything shipped USPS will require insurance, no exceptions.
All items sold/shipped are as is, no returns. Every detail will be disclosed.

If this thread needs to be moved to Other Vehicles, please let me know.

Pics upon request.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Here's the NP246:

No leaks from engine or any components.
Seals are all good. Can ship the front drive shaft separately.
Heard FedEx ground will work for Transfer case delivery, but not with the drive shaft still installed. I'll cut the front rubber flex clamp and send as 2 orders, if both are requested.
Electric push button controller motor included. All sensors and connectors/pigtails included.
May have to be removed so they do not get broken during delivery. Fluid will be drained before shipping, Photos of fluid as drained upon request. This unit does not have pinholes at the pump housing. Can tear it down and add a case saver, for additional charge.

No salt on the roads here, very good condition.
The rubber parts last a very long life here in MT.

Everything listed above, has been removed from the truck.
I'll post pics as I send to storage next few days.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Bumper is straight. Comes with the front mounts and all hardware.
No rust. The plastic moulding needs a lil' 3M at the ends.

Door panels or doors complete:

No rust. Power systems, lights, speakers and switches work flawlessly.

The doors will have the pillar side hinges cut off at the body frame side of the OEM inner hinge mounts. The pins will NOT be cut. The electric connectors and boots are in tact.

PM me if you want a complete door, glass, panel shipped.
There's no chewing gum, cigarette smoke, vomit or drug residue on any of these interior parts.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Center Console. Clean with cup holder and hardware.

Rear-Mid Seat/s

This pic has the lower dash as well.
No rips or teras in these seats. 75/25 version, folding.
All tinted windows OEM GM Glass.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
ECU with piggies:

Headlight harness with piggies, excellent connectors/seals:

Alternator/A/C Surge Canister. Fully functional, with hardware:

Map, 7.4L, mounts to manifold near water neck, (electrical tape on the ends, holding the hardware in place...). The pigtail is here somewhere:

A/C Compressor, 7.4L Crankshaft pully. No dents or damage, compressor spins free, includes sensors, piggies and hardware:

If somebody is interested in the entire Serpantine system, alt, A/C, Mounts, Hardware, Pullies, Air Pump, 7.4L Heads... etc...
I can crate the entire system up.

Please Inquire by Dec 31, 2023, or these items related the the serpentine system will be sold on a first come basis, after the New Year, Jan 01, 2024.

If you know of someone building a Mark VI big block and you can refer them to my sale, from another forum, I will offer a discount on any parts listed, for a sale to a referral by any GMSquareBody Forum member.

Your assitance is apreciated.

Everything pictured, is being stored out of the weather in a dry space with garage door protection from rain and snow. If we get a foot or more of snow, it might take a few days to hit the storage for shipping.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Anti-Lock Brake system, mounts, hardware, sensors, pigtails, complete.
Brake lines from each componant, to the first compression fitting, available for every line.

Electric Front Leather Seats, pigtails, hardware. One horizontal slit on side of drive's seat side and very slight rip near the edge, on top.

Most seats from 1999 do not look like these...
Huge chunks of foam gouged out, with massive tears in the leather...

Slight split on passender's side top only. These bottom covers are $600 each new, without foam or electronics. Shipping NOT included:

No defects on the backs, controls or automation systems. Rear leather/cargo nets are as new.

Have the folding rear third seat as well. near mint condition. Most likely never used.
Serious offers, only.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
PM me with how much of the system you want/need, Soundmound.

Near Mint Inner Wheel Wells too. Missing rubber splash gaurd on one side.
All hardware/body bolts included. Big Box for both to ship. Not very heavy...

Both front Fenders, excellent paint. No dents, no rust, assembly hardware included.

The main dash has to be pulled in order to get 4 bolts for the Hydr0-Boost firewall seembly.
I'm hoping to get it this week, now the seats are removed and there is room to crawl around under the dash comfortably, with my bad back. If I can pull the boost module, it will be for sale and/or trade for a new vacuum boost for the 87' Blazer... plus cash.

We're talking the boost at the firewall, the secondary manifold, the lines, the cooler circuit and the power steering unit, complete, with hardware... unless it sells to somebody buying the entire serpentine system as a complete assembly. The cooler circuit is mounted inside the frame tubing, next to the front fender mounts, on this truck. It's simply an extra foot of cooler lines, threaded in and around the steering system to allow the hydro-boost temperature shift.
All lines are very clean, with zero bends or cracks. All fittings came off very smooth. No rounded compression fittings, at all. Mint-ish...

I can crate this up or ship it in pieces, to keep within the FedEx ground weight regulations to save money shipping. Weather permitting... It's getting winter here.

We have been very fortunate thus far. Unusually warm without snow.
We're due to get hammered, so bear with me if these items take a few days or weeks, to ship. This week looks very good. PM me, if you are interested in full systems ASAP.

The $$$$ Big Block Serpentine System from March is cool.
This system will be much more affordable. The star bolt to the cast iron bracket near the alternator had to be cut off. Somebody working on in previously, must have bent the bolt, so it would not slide off the cast iron properly. The star broke off, because it was cammed inside the cast iron sleeve, not because it was frozen in the head. Shame.

(Which means the alternator and good clean water pump, is probably new...) The matching bolt on the power steering side, is good and came out easy. This stud will have to be re-purchased by anyone interested in the serpentine system. The good news, it came away from the head just enough where I can cut it with a 4-1/2" wheel and slot the stud for removal with a large screw driver, from the head. No damage to the cast iron or the head.

The Mark VI Heads, valve train push rods and rockers are excellent. Very little signs of wear.
The heads are flat, with zero valve issues. The internals look mint, no sludge, clean as a whistle. Pistons show very even and super clean use. No dead spots or carbon buildup, whatsoever. These heads are crack free and should be considered for direct bolt up, after a simple re-decking of the compression side of the heads. They will be shipped very well protected and double boxed, each. They are heavy, and mint-ish.

Somebody building a Big Block would do well to buy this valve train and heads and install it and save a fortune on a new rebuild. The torque to yield bolts are available. I know some guys re-use them; I DO NOT. You want them, pay for shipping. All threads are clean, zero defects.

The Mint roller Lifter's are mine. Do not even ask.

The Big Block lifter holder's and the spider, with hardware are available. The Upper and lower manifold are available. The injectors are clean, working and available. Injector harness, with pigtails... I know the upgraded injector mod looks cool... have a full set of clean working, no issue spares is cheaper.

The lower intake manifold has a broken coolant cast pot metal hose-line fitting, on the passenger's side. Why would GM use pot metal for a slip fit fitting?

It should be able to be removed easily and replaced with a barb fitting. The cast metal push to fit water line fitting broke off, while removing the heater core line.

Intake Manifold is in excellent shape. No Corrosion, no warp. All manifold hardware included. The intake gaskets look good enough to re-use.

Exhaust manifold are very good to excellent shape. No rot, no damages. No warp-age.
All star bolts came out easy. I have the entire manifold bolt hardware, with plug wire heat shields available. Mint-ish.

Pics upon request for anything listed without photo's. PM me please, if you want more info.

There is zero sign this engine was ever overheated.

The 7.4L Radiator is in very good condition and is available for shipping.

Radiator core-support and all hardware is mint. Complete rubber mounts, bushings, radiator support rubbers, brackets, a/c condenser, hood latch, support exterior mounts, with hardware. Complete or as a part out after Jan 1st.

Last edited:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'm interested in a shipped price quote on the complete serpentine system, to 43160. The 7.4 heads would be awesome too, but I know that shipping will be cost prohibitive.

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Where are you located? Those seats are WAY nicer than the ones in my Burb.... interior in this burb is gray instead of tan though.(my other '99 burb had the tan interior, both are pewter outside.)

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Here's a few more items/pics:

Hydro Unit... It all works. The return line had a very minor leak from a rigid hose/coupling.
It still had the factory clip clamp.

This unit will be shipped with every line, 100% working, not bent with a non-leaking reservior/Pump with pulley and non-broken pigtails.

Bumper Mounts. These are not bent. Hardware came out easy.
I have hood mounts, hood hinges, H latch, latch mount, horns...
It all came apart clean, no rust no dents no missing parts.
I try to keep the hardware where it belongs.

Saved everything and separated each section, so every bolt is available for every assembly.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Y-Pipe and a Cat:

The O2 has been removed.

The rear section is near mint condition and available.
I can box it using large boxes, but it could be cut and welded to make it easier.
The tail pipe and the last bend make it tough to ship affordably.
Let me know if you want the rear section ASAP.

I can cut the cats off, as well. They are very clean, no damage.
The collars came off easy. I have the studs and nuts in very good condition, with clean donuts. ready to re-install. For the guys with road salt, this is a very clean OEM system. Not certain what discolored the pipe... There was no fluid leaking anywhere.

Also have the Transfer case control module.
The pigtails are still on the inner dash harnes.
I pulled it clean, with all the connectors working perfectly.
I cut the rear doors' sections where the harness passes under the front door threshold, however the front door harnesses are complete and included.

The crank pulley goes with the serpentine... here's a smog pump:

Center Console. All hardware included. The inner case is clean, no broken parts or chewing gum. The lid shows dirt from the disassembly. It will clean up easily.
Hinges work great. Cup holder section is included. More Pics upon request:

These are available. Clean fan... Wiper Motor/Blades, piggies:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Here's the component that is stuck bucket.
The pictures will not upload to our email conversation, so I posted them here.

All the Plugs are brown. The star stud broke off.

I'll cut it clean at the casting side, so you can gently press the stud out from the rear side and slot the end of the stud and use a flat head at the head side. It should come right out. It rotated before it broke.

My guess is the stud got bent slightly near the threaded end and therefor is cammed, so it will no longer slide out. Lil' heat and a tap from the rear and it will come right out. I'll let you remove both, so I do not crack either casting by accident.

Dash Harness, Instrument Harness:

Gauges connecter included in complete harness.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad