Wrecking yard/Road side Assistance/Overland Tool bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Originalthor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Good evening, so I've been trying to come up with a better system of a throw on the shoulder tool bag that is easy to move from my Daily to the suburban or the wife escalade. Kinda a one shot deal instead of my pretty handy Stanley socket set and then another smaller bag that has just a pile of wrenches in the bottom alone with containers with fuses, random bolts and nuts, hammer and what nots.

I have a tool/organization ocd lol its not horrible but I just like knowing what I got and exactly were it is.

I help alot of people fix there vehicles on a dime when they call. Family, friends, and my buddy drives a tow truck and sometimes I can help a person out with small things instead of waiting for a shop to look at it. Plus wrecking yard fun.

I do commercial maintenance and have went from those Milwaukee pack outs which was nice way over priced and sold for way to cheap lol. To just a good old simple cheap husky back pack things. Super convenient have everything I need for small repairs and easy to get on a roof go through hallways and elevators.

Anyways this is turning into a story here lol. Just curious on if anyone has bought these new fancy overlanding bags or have suggestions? I hate buying stuff online cause sure it looks cool in the picture but don't when it shows up.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Mystery ranch is usually the go to. Not always perfect but good stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed82k20