When you're stuck like Chuck in the mud !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr4454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
The only thing keep me from doing it is.....my truck don't run:driver:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Who all has snatch blocks.I can't believe the difference my snatch blocks make.2 trucks 1 snatchblock and whatever's stuck isn't stuck anymore.BUTT!!! I've never had anything like that video.Now for funny an old girl friend called me at work asked if she could take my buggy mudding with a friend.I said sure come get my truck you know how to load the trailer and the buggy.Keep the buggy where you can pull it loose with truck.Later that day I got the call, the buggies stuck, get it with the truck, the trucks stuck.I was stuck at work called my cousin to go help them. Jennifer drove my buggy into a pond, then drove the truck in to get it.

Last edited:

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
Who all has snatch blocks.I can't believe the difference my snatch blocks make.2 trucks 1 snatchblock and whatever's stuck isn't stuck anymore.BUTT!!! I've never had anything like that video.Now for funny an old girl friend called me at work asked if she could take my buggy mudding with a friend.I said sure come get my truck you know how to load the trailer and the buggy.Keep the buggy where you can pull it loose with truck.Later that day I got the call, the buggies stuck, get it with the truck, the trucks stuck.I was stuck at work called my cousin to go help them. Jennifer drove my buggy into a pond, then drove the truck in to get it.
Here's to hoping that old girlfriend has some skills in the bedroom she's still willing to reward you with for her stupidity. If not, it's your stupidity [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54