Vent Window Frames

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magna86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Magna86
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Chevy 350
Alright guys it seems both of my vent window frames are rusted out so I have to get a set of cores to rebuild and swap. What's the average price for a set of complete vent windows to rebuild? Do they sell the frames separate? I'm going to stop by the junkyard that's has a few square body to see if he has a good set. Mine is a 74 are the vents the same on the suburban and K5's?

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Yes

Magna86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Magna86
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Chevy 350
Though I maybe interested in just buying new complete vents by the time I buy a used core and parts to rebuild it. The long straight frame is the part rusted out near the glass.

Royal Sierra 454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
15 GMC Royal Sierra
Engine Size
If interested I might have a set of vent windows frames and everything to rebuilt them. The first truck I ended up just buying a new set from LMC trucks. My other truck I sent those vent windows out to be rebuilt by Precision Premium Automotive Glass. Cost and results I like Precision!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8