trying to get an opinion on drw bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12v85k30

Reaction score
First Name
Des
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
5.9L 6bt
i dont have enough posts to post in for sale section?
so im just trying to get some number on what people are giving for these things?
its a nice industrial red id say with cracks in the paint on the flares but nothing that warrants painting it, the beds been notched underneath for drop shackles (backyard style with a metabo) .

Just want to take my whole bed and get a srw.
Or if a mod can help me get this into for sale, Thanks!
And if anyone on here is interested i can get pictures

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
You need 50 posts to start a sale thread.

There's so few of those beds around, it's hard to judge their value. On top of that, the market is still in the dumps and people aren't buying anything unless it's practically free. I listed a decent little shortbed on CL a while back and had very little interest in it, I decided just to keep it to cut up for patch panels.

Last edited:

towjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30's or V3500's
Engine Size
6.2, 454
I have 3-4 of them around my place, and haven't been able to sell one in years. All the people I know with duallys are putting flatbeds, or dump beds on them around here. I've posted a few of them on craigslist for the $500 range and never got a call, but different areas get different results

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deankelly