Transfer Case NP-203 issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Is that Normal

Reaction score
First Name
nathanael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update. We are in the middle of moving right now so I haven't been able to change the oils out yet, but I should be able to get to it this week and will keep you posted on how it goes. Just wanted to make sure you didn't feel like i got what I needed and dipped out. Let you guys know soon how it goes. Thanks again.

Is that Normal

Reaction score
First Name
nathanael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Howdy guys, well I got the oils changed out, and no joy. After a short 20 min drive it spit out 10-12 oz of 10w-30 motor oil out the breather into a catch can I rigged up. It was also super hot to the touch. Before with the gear oil in it would never get hot, it would be warm but could hold your hand to it. Not this time, it was scolding hot. So wanted to update you guys and see if there were any other ideas...? Appreciate the help, take care.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Thank you for the update and, I wish I had some ideas for you but I've never heard of any issue with a TC that would heat the oil that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adriank