The Future of Battery Electric Vehicles (and I don't like them)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
We need to bring nuke back in a big way. At least until we figure something better out.

1lejohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
john
Truck Year
1985 , 2004
Truck Model
k-1500, 2500 HD
Engine Size
350, 6.7
My take on all of this is always follow the money.(rule 1) The next thing is that no matter what mankind does he's going to screw up the planet. (rule 2) I work in the oil industry on the Texas gulf coast the pollution here sucks bad. Hey the money is great. See rule #1. EV's have there place in the cities there's no denying that. I agree I'm not driving one across country. I'm also not driving my 85 K-10. I will my 21 F-150. It makes good business sense to exploit other countries for their resources the world has been doing it for centuries. My take on that is use the other counties up first and save ours for later. Our electrical power grid needs a bunch of work to support coming EV's. I'm going to look forward to EV age. Hell I just bought an electric mower. It's bad azz. I also think a new Ford lighting would be cool. If you don't vote then your part of the problem!! It matters at the local government level. I do like the idea of not having a computer in a vehicle. I was thinking of going FI on my 85, but some threads on here changed my mind (KISS.) Any way just some rants and raves on my part over a polarizing subject.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
^^^^^OK,it IS a polarizing subject! BUT, I will continue to be a part of the "problem" hopefully for a few more years. My carbon footprint is not very big and I will try a little harder, BUT NOT with an electric vehicle!! You do you, I will continue to be me!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8