Tbi crank no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KnuckleBuster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Floyd
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
OH my another TBI problem. God be with you!! Those TBI trucks are junk. Good luck though.
I don't know why anyone says that! I loved these systems from the first day one came into the shop. The engines of the previous years were covered in what seemed like miles of plastic vacuum lines. The underhood of these new systems was so clean looking. These TBI systems are dependable and among the easiest systems in the world to work on. I'd work on these all day everyday, almost to the exclusion of anything else, if I had my choice.

Last edited:

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
Gmbellew
No injectors don’t spray.
Ya it will run when I bottle feed it not the best tho. Plug wires haven’t been moved.
I will check n fuel pressure again but I have to wait on rental tool.
You need a new ignition module.
I went though this with mine not that long ago.

It would run off bottle feeding it.
But no injector spray.

New module and it fired right up.
Now I also have a spare in the thing for just such occasions.

JACK34

Banned
Reaction score
First Name
JACK
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I don't know why anyone says that! I loved these systems from the first day one came into the shop. The engines of the previous years were covered in what seemed like miles of plastic vacuum lines. The underhood of these new systems was so clean looking. These TBI systems are dependable and among the easiest systems in the world to work on. I'd work on these all day everyday, almost to the exclusion of anything else, if I had my choice.
You on the wrong forum. GMT 400 is probably better suited for you. Good luck though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehef