Superlift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Does anybody run superlift springs? My front springs have a ridiculous amount of negative arch and my bald 33s rub pretty aggressively, mainly in reverse. I can buy a pair of superlift 2.5" lift springs for $65 each. Much cheaper than buying factory springs or a whole lift kit. My main concerns are the quality of the spring im going to get for $65, and how goofy its going to look with the front lifted a bit and not the back. My only other and probably smarter option is to take the body lift off and just buy a whole 4" kit, but dropping 4 or 5 hundo is going to hinder my tire budget, and I have to have new tires before winter gets here.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
I have front 6" superlifts and 2" superlift add a leafs in the back. I have had them for 10 years and they have not sagged at all. They are made in India, didn't know that when I bought them.

They are good spring packs though IMO. The add a leafs though, are far from straight lol but they do the job.

Apparently when you buy poly bushings you have to special order the ones for super lift springs

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have front 6" superlifts and 2" superlift add a leafs in the back. I have had them for 10 years and they have not sagged at all. They are made in India, didn't know that when I bought them.

They are good spring packs though IMO. The add a leafs though, are far from straight lol but they do the job.

Apparently when you buy poly bushings you have to special order the ones for super lift springs

The website says they are American made... I wonder if they changed it in the last 10 years or if by "made" they mean the spring packs are just assembled here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
The website says they are American made... I wonder if they changed it in the last 10 years or if by "made" they mean the spring packs are just assembled here.

I know they are hard to find now so could be they changed ownership.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Rocky Mountain Suspension carries them. They are about the cheapest I have found anywhere for lift kits/suspension parts. The $65 is the part that worries me though.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
off road design carries superlift springs

my 12 lift has front and rear superlift springs 8'' rear 12'' front springs seem to be good springs

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
not sure what you are getting for 65 bucks. can you tell us? brand new spring packs or used? add a leafs? I have the superlift 3.5 on my 1 ton, I have had the same springs on 2 different trucks, they have held up well. you said you have 33's rubbing with a 3" body lift. that seems strange. I am not a fan of body lifts, if it was me I would pull the body lift and go with a 4" suspension lift. highdesertranger

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
not sure what you are getting for 65 bucks. can you tell us? brand new spring packs or used? add a leafs? I have the superlift 3.5 on my 1 ton, I have had the same springs on 2 different trucks, they have held up well. you said you have 33's rubbing with a 3" body lift. that seems strange. I am not a fan of body lifts, if it was me I would pull the body lift and go with a 4" suspension lift. highdesertranger

They are brand new 2.5" spring packs. They are 33x12.50s on 12 in wide wheels. They rub bad if I turn at all while backing up. The springs are just shot.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I don't much care for the body lift either, but I can either pull it off and suspension lift it or I can buy tires so I have a 4wd to drive this winter. I had planned on doing both until Uncle Sam bitch slapped me with my wallet and told me otherwise.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Go with the super lifts they do hold up real good. I find they are a little stiffer then most. But they wont sag on you.

I would keep the body lift for now and add the 2.5 springs that will give you almost 6" of lift and you can get blocks in what ever height you want for the back. If you put 2.5" lifted springs up front then put 3.5" of lift in the back.

I have 6" in front and back and every time I look at it I wish I had an extra inch in the back to make it look right.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Well I might get to do both now. I think I just sold my Freightliner for a health profit, so as long as the wife doesn't already have it spent before I get the check, I'm good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tazdar