Storage room full of square parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305

This is an older post so the grilles have been sold but he has a ton of other stuff for your truck. I went over there and he has a bunch of other stuff in Rubbermaid containers. I saw tail lights with the chrome and some without. Steering wheels, vent windows, Dumbo mirrors and a bunch of other stuff. I didn't get to look in all the containers but there's a lot of stuff. One was full of seat belts too. Couple center consoles out of burbs or blazers. Sun visors in one. Round eye bezels, ac vents and stuff. Just a ton of stuff. I was like wow that's a lot if stuff. Lol

You must be registered for see images attach

I got these from him yesterday for my doors. He's a nice guy and is always traveling looking for parts because Houston has been tapped out. Said he was in Oklahoma last month getting parts. Give him a call and see if he might have something you are looking for. I feel bad because I forgot his name. I'm terrible about that. Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbcasterlin