Square body truck diecast for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
@HotWheelsBurban

You have any Gulf oil/Gulf racing diecast?or do you see them at shows?
I collect them. Not all, just ones that strike me, but i have about 30 or so now. Looking for a few..

Example:
You must be registered for see images attach

And found this guy at Wal-Mart just yesterday...

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
@HotWheelsBurban

You have any Gulf oil/Gulf racing diecast?or do you see them at shows?
I collect them. Not all, just ones that strike me, but i have about 30 or so now. Looking for a few..

Example:

And found this guy at Wal-Mart just yesterday...
I have a few, I will have to look in my boxes of cars. I know I don't have the Gulf '83 but looks like you got that one! I'll see what I have and get back to you(might be a few days).

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
I need one of those, maybe I'll turn it into a replica of 'Ol Yeller by cutting it in half and 3d printing a long bed for it.
Currently the only long bed squares are made by Greenlight. It's the sloped '81-up front clip though. The square body dually that M2 just came out with is a long bed, but it has the wide hips. The duallies are only out now in the truck and trailer sets that I've pictured on the other diecast thread(the one with everyone's collections) and as the Auto Club edition of ~1500 pieces. The dually sets are going for $40-50 in my area when you can find them, and the Auto Club one is around $80-100 due to the low production.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Sorry I haven't replied. I've been on vacation. Now I'm back...:(. It was hard leaving 67 degree weather to come back to 93 deg and 80% humidity.

If no one has claimed it the NHRA would look good in my collection...How much for the Blue Real Rider? How yellow is the bubble?

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Ive got 1
I thought Doug was buying that one from you?

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
You don't know anyone that buys large HotWheel collections do you? I have about 30K of them still in packages.
Most of the guys who come to the local shows wouldn't have the funds or room to handle that much at one time....
They're either middle aged people who are beginning to cull from their collection and trying to downsize, or younger guys who are just bringing and buying/trading the new hot stuff, hoping to get rid of it while they can still make maximum return. There are a few big dealers in the greater Houston area, and they mainly come to the larger swap meets (like the ones in Conroe in October and February). I haven't been to the DFW area in 13 years so I don't know what the scene is up there. There's more swap meets there though.....
Might be worth going to some of them, with some pictures and descriptions of what you have, and see who's there and talk to them.
The one guy I know here who has the $$$ to buy larger collections, will lowball you big-time. He's tried to get a pretty large collection that a friend of mine is trying to downsize (he's retiring and moving to his lake property and doesn't have room for everything he's amassed in 40 years) and wanted to give him pennies on the dollar for it. I've been evaluating and inventorying it for him, and he's letting me sell some of it (with compensation!).
The Hot Wheels that hold their value best are the original redlines from '67-71, and the mid and later 70s stuff is still fairly good value wise. Of course condition is very important; a rare car on a bad card is worth half, or less than half, of the same car on a nice card. First series Treasure Hunts are bringing some $$$ particularly the Camaro and VW Bug. The VW Bug is a $500 car at least, on a mint card. 80s and early 90s stuff is bring $5 to $20 a car; Ferrari and Lamborghini cars are on the high end of the scale.
There are exceptions; the yellow Chevy pickup with Real Riders vinyl tires in this picture, is a 3 pack exclusive and the last time I checked, was being offered for $75-100 online. Online prices fluctuate like crazy though so that's not the best way to gauge values.....

Attachments

• IMG_20230614_110023341_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20230614_110023341_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 32

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Sorry I haven't replied. I've been on vacation. Now I'm back...:(. It was hard leaving 67 degree weather to come back to 93 deg and 80% humidity.

If no one has claimed it the NHRA would look good in my collection...How much for the Blue Real Rider? How yellow is the bubble?
I still have the big NHRA truck, the little one is on its way to @78C10BigTen. I have a line on another one but won't have it till next weekend.
Here's a picture of the blue Real Riders truck out of the protector pack. It's not too yellowed.
This one belongs to the friend who's moving, he's got $70 on it but he'd probably take $60..... A perfect package/blister would probably be $100.

Attachments

• IMG_20230614_123608827_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230614_123608827_HDR.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 39

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
I still have the big NHRA truck, the little one is on its way to @78C10BigTen. I have a line on another one but won't have it till next weekend.
Here's a picture of the blue Real Riders truck out of the protector pack. It's not too yellowed.
This one belongs to the friend who's moving, he's got $70 on it but he'd probably take $60..... A perfect package/blister would probably be $100.
Just got a PM from @82sbshortbed , he wants the big NHRA truck. But I should have another little one a week from Saturday.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Yea it really pissed me off when it fell!!!

Well here again.... im mad! @HotWheelsBurban yours was broken in the box too! Not at all blaming you! Im upset though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuars